Take a journey to a galaxy far, far, away with Stern Pinball’s Star Wars Comic Art Pin, a special model designed specifically for home buyers. This is just like the previously available Star Wars Pin model that came with movie artwork, but now comes with dazzling hand-drawn comic art!
The Star Wars Pin takes the excitement found in the commercial Pro models and shrinks it so that it is available in a more affordable format. Choose your hero (Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo or R2-D2), then battle the Intergalactic Empire to dominate the high score leaderboard!
The Star Wars Pin features two ramps, multiple targets including a bank of drop targets and two molded toys like are found in the commercial models: The Death Star (with green LEDs in the Superlaser dish) and a TIE Fighter mounted as a bobble-toy. It has also introduced a new multiplayer feature with the R2-D2 ball lock , where you can “steal” the other player’s multiball.
A small LCD screen also displays pertinent game information, game modes, scoring and more, while the sound system pumps out iconic sound bytes from the beloved original trilogy of Star Wars films.
Check out the game features for the Star Wars Comic Art Pin thanks to this manufacturer produced video.
Stern Pinball’s Star Wars Pin Features:
– The biggest franchise in the universe lands in your home game room
– Play as your favorite hero and battle the Empire!
– Modified gameplay from the commercial models, includes the ability to steal your opponent’s multiball in multiplayer games!
– Made ONLY for home use; no coin door
– Genuine Stern parts for commercial-grade quality powered by the SPIKE system
– Smaller form factor than standard pinball machines to better fit in compact spaces
– Plays visual & audio clips from the original Star Wars trilogy of films (Episodes IV, V & VI)
– Two flipper action with two ramps to shoot for amidst exciting game modes
– Two 3D molded toys: The Death Star and a TIE Fighter
– LED lighting throughout
– 7″ LCD displays game information
– Front panel access for maintenance; NON-COIN ONLY. There is no way to modify this for coin/commercial use!