If you grew up at the arcade then you likely have fond memories of playing games like Pac-Man, Galaga or Dig Dug. Now you can bring them home in their arcade forms thanks to Bandai Namco’s Pac-Man’s Arcade Party home arcade machine!
Designed to celebrate 30 years of Pac-Man, the Pac-Man’s Arcade Party game is the “official” way to enjoy these Namco arcade classics. No Chinese knock-offs or cabinets built in a garage here. Every title on this platform was designed by the manufacturer Namco, who also has created this arcade cabinet to celebrate their legacy.
What Classics Are On Pac-Man’s Arcade Party Commercial Coin Edition?
Namco has included 12 games on this version of the game. Each one is legally used as Namco, the producer of this machine, created these games originally. NOTE: This model was designed for use in an arcade, bar, bowling alley, etc. As such it does NOT include Ms. Pac-Man like the non-coin home models of this machine do. It’s a long legal story as to why it is not included.
For what the Commercial Coin does have, those titles are:
- Pac-Man (1980)
- Pac-Mania (1987)
- Galaga (1981)
- Galaga 88′ (1988)
- Galaxian (1979)
- Dig Dug (1982)
- Mappy (1984)
- Rally-X (1980)
- Rolling Thunder (1987)
- Dragon Spirit (1987)
- Bosconian (1981)
- Xevious (1982)
What Other Features Does Pac-Man’s Arcade Party Have?
– Full upright design matches the size of other standard arcade cabinets from the 80s & 90s
– Coin operation (free play setting is available)
– 24″ LCD monitor provides a bigger screen than the home models (vertically mounted)
– 1980s style arcade joystick with a red ball-top
– Ambidextrous action buttons
– Uses the same type of detachable power cord as used on desktop PCs, monitors and HDTVs (NOTE: Often the factory ships this without including the cord)
– Plugs into any standard three-prong home outlet
– Operator adjustable features including volume, pricing and individual game configurations
Buy With Confidence From PrimeTime Amusements
It is also important to note that Namco does not offer software upgrades for this machine to include additional games. If you ever come across an arcade game out there that has various famous arcade titles on it, like Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac-Man, Centipede, Frogger and Space Invaders in one package, it is going to be an unauthorized game. The same goes for those “3000-in-1!” games you find on sites like eBay. Games like that never have the proper authorization to put together such games and they usually are fly-by-night operations.
Buy the Pac-Man’s Arcade Party from us with confidence! We’re a reliable seller that has been around for more than two decades so we know this business. You can also check out a variety of other official Pac-Man games including: