Venture Into The Final Frontier With This Great Pinball Game From Stern!
Installed Dimensions: Height: 75.5″ Width: 21″ Depth: 55″ Weight: 250 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: Height: 56″ Width: 31″ Depth: 31″ Weight: 280 lbs.
Electrical: 110V @ 8A
Manufacturer: Stern Pinball
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD/VIEW THE STAR TREK PRO PINBALL FLYER (PDF)
Keep your games up-to-date! Search for the latest game code @ SternPinball.com
Star Trek is back in arcades and better than ever with Steve Ritchie’s Star Trek pinball designs. Based upon the “reboot” Star Trek films, Star Trek (2009) and Star Trek: Into Darkness (2013), players will experience an action-packed pinball adventure that will have them coming back time and time again!
At the beginning of each game, players chose their mission by pressing either flipper button on the side of the machine. Missions include: Prime Directive; Space Jump; Save The Enterprise; Nero; Destroy The Drill; and Klingon Battle. Win Bronze, Silver and Gold medal while you complete the missions to go for The Captain’s Chair where big points are in store!
Star Trek Pinball is available in three models, this entry is for the basic Pro version. In each version of the game, fans enjoy three flippers (with two on the right); three pop bumpers; three ramps (Alpha Quadrant, Beta Quadrant and Warp) a magnet+ball lock feature and the interactive USS Vengeance warship. Star Trek Pinball Machines are Stern’s first LED Lit Models and feature 7 multi-colored LED “paths” directing players to color coded routes. The final code for the game also featured new voice overs recorded by actor Karl Urban (Dr. Leonard “Bones” McCoy in the new movies) made especially for this game!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD/VIEW THE STAR TREK PINBALL FEATURES COMPARISON MATRIX (PDF)
– Join the crew of the legendary Enterprise and help Captain Kirk save the day in this fast-paced game
– Designed by legendary pinball creator Steve Ritchie (who also created Star Trek The Next Generation pinball in 1993)
– Large and detailed USS Vengeance toy hovers over the playfield. Watch out as it can shoot back!
– Play 1-4 players (taking turns)
– Multi-colored RGB LED lights under the Starfleet Insignia targets indicate mission modes and active targets
– Three (3) flipper and ramp game. Fun Warp ramp takes skill to reach Maximum Warp – the game also tracks which players have the most warps!
– Voice overs provided by Steve Ritchie and Karl Urban provide direction to game play as well as entertainment
– Redesigned backbox for a sleek look
– Red LED dot matrix display for scoring and game information
– Includes a standard coin door w/ 2 coin slots and is Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) or card swipe ready. Ticket redemption kits are also available
– Many operator features to adjust game difficulty, extra ball, high score awards, free game chances and more
– Stern’s Star Trek Pinball is no longer in production, having been released in 2013. Please call us about availability, but note that we infrequently come across pinball machines. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
Looking for Star Trek Premium ‘Vengeance’ Pinball? Click here!
Looking for Star Trek LE ‘USS Enterprise’ Pinball? Click here!