Take the journey to a galaxy far, far away once again with Stern Pinball’s STAR WARS pinball. This listing is for the Premium model, a game that has more features than the Pro.
Star Wars Pinball is based upon the original trilogy of films, Episodes IV, V & VI. Designed by pinball legend Steve Ritchie, elements of each movie are incorporated into the artwork, playfield toys and game modes. It also features Stern’s new LCD backbox display that plays clips from the beloved films along with scoring and other game information. Powered by Stern’s SPIKE hardware, all models also enjoy the presence of a second, smaller LCD on the playfield that will show dynamic targets to hit with the pinball before time runs out.
The Premium version of the game also features: 2 flippers, 2 pop-bumpers w/ 1 sling; 2 steel wire ramps PLUS a unique magnet-powered Hyperdrive ramp that curves above the flippers and into the Death Star; 5 FORCE drop targets; Tatooine Scoop target; 4 selectable game modes (Escape From Hoth, Destroy The Death Star, Escape From Tatooine, Battle Above Endor); special interactive video sequences (such as tap the button to destroy the TIE fighters on the screen); and right drain save ball feature and a 3rd button mounted to the center front of the game for additional game interactivity.
Check out the Premium model in action!
This also includes an interactive Death Star toy that will open when it ‘explodes’; a bobble TIE Fighter target; Millennium Falcon w/ LED lit engines; the aforementioned Hyperdrive ramp; a Hyperdrive ball diverter, a laser-cut jump ramp that delivers balls to the Death Star; “May The Force Be With You” electric gate and unique hand-drawn artwork.
For more details on the differences between models and what is included, click here to download/view the Star Wars Pinball Feature Matrix (PDF)
Stern Pinball’s Star Wars Pinball Premium Features:
– Exclusive amusement game based upon the Star Wars original trilogy of films
– Fight against the Galactic Empire as Luke Skywalker or Han Solo
– HD LCD screen in the backbox shows clips from the movies, scoring and other pertinent game information
– 4.25″ LCD on the playfield serves as an interactive target
– Features the Original Star Wars music score by John Williams; piped through a high-fidelity sound system (features separate bass/treble adjusters)
– Premium artwork package features elements and characters from all movies with a focus on The Empire Strikes Back; sideart focuses on the iconic battle above Tatoonie and the ground battle Hoth.
– Death Star toy in the upper left hand corner of the playfield that opens for the “explosion”
– Unique Hyperdrive ramp brings the balls down to the area above the flippers; magnetic acceleration sends them flying into the Death Star toy.
– Also features Millennium Falcon and TIE Fighter toys
– Powered by Stern Pinball’s SPIKE-2 hardware system; many operator adjustments to gameplay and pricing available
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door; DBA or card swipe ready
Looking For Other Star Wars Games? See what else we list, including Star Wars Battle Pod, Star Wars Episode I Pinball and more!