Take the journey to a galaxy far, far away once again with Stern Pinball’s STAR WARS pinball. This listing is for the Limited Edition (more commonly known as ‘LE’) model, a game that has more features than the Pro and higher collectability than the Premium.
Star Wars Pinball is based upon the original trilogy of films, Episodes IV, V & VI. Designed by pinball legend Steve Ritchie, elements of each movie are incorporated into the artwork, playfield toys and game modes. It also features Stern’s new LCD backbox display that plays clips from the beloved films along with scoring and other game information. Powered by Stern’s SPIKE hardware, all models also enjoy the presence of a second, smaller LCD on the playfield that will show dynamic targets to hit with the pinball before time runs out.
The LE version of the game has similar features to the Premium: 2 flippers, 2 pop-bumpers w/ 1 sling; 2 steel wire ramps PLUS a unique magnet-powered Hyperdrive ramp that curves above the flippers and into the Death Star; 5 FORCE drop targets; Tatooine Scoop target; 4 selectable game modes (Escape From Hoth, Destroy The Death Star, Escape From Tatooine, Battle Above Endor); special interactive video sequences (such as tap the button to destroy the TIE fighters on the screen); and right drain save ball feature and a 3rd button mounted to the center front of the game for additional game interactivity.
This also includes an interactive Death Star toy that will open when it ‘explodes’; a bobble TIE Fighter target; Millennium Falcon w/ LED lit engines; the aforementioned Hyperdrive ramp; a Hyperdrive ball diverter, a laser-cut jump ramp that delivers balls to the Death Star; “May The Force Be With You” electric gate and unique hand-drawn cabinet artwork not found on the other models.
LEs are limited to a production run of 800 units – when they are gone, they are gone for good. This also includes a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Gary Stern; Designer Autographed collectible featuring Steve Ritchie’s signature; Powder coated gloss black designer laser-cut side armor; Serialized number plate.
For more details on the differences between models and what is included, click here to download/view the Star Wars Pinball Feature Matrix (PDF)
NOTE: (June 2017) – As of the moment, this game is only available for pre-order; Stern has yet to announce a shipping date. We will update the information here as it changes.
What Makes Star Wars LE Pinball Special?
– Limited Production run of 800 units and special collectors additions outlined above
– Exclusive amusement game based upon the Star Wars original trilogy of films
– Fight against the Galactic Empire as Luke Skywalker or Han Solo
– HD LCD screen in the backbox shows clips from the movies, scoring and other pertinent game information
– 4.25″ LCD on the playfield serves as an interactive target
– Features the Original Star Wars music score by John Williams; piped through a high-fidelity sound system (features separate bass/treble adjusters)
– The Star Wars LE artwork package places its focus on scenes involving the Millennium Falcon, particularly from The Empire Strikes Back; sideart focuses on the asteroid belt chase sequence from that film on the right side while the left side shows the Falcon’s daring attack on the Death Star from Episode VI
– Death Star toy in the upper left hand corner of the playfield that opens for the “explosion”
– Unique Hyperdrive ramp brings the balls down to the area above the flippers; magnetic acceleration sends them flying into the Death Star toy.
– Also features Millennium Falcon and TIE Fighter toys
– Powered by Stern Pinball’s SPIKE-2 hardware system; many operator adjustments to gameplay and pricing available
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door; DBA or card swipe ready
Looking For Other Star Wars Games? See what else we list, including Star Wars Battle Pod, Star Wars Episode I Pinball and more!
Stay tuned for video footage!