Avatar Pinball Pro Edition by Stern Pinball is based upon the record breaking 3D blockbuster movie Avatar (2009).
With stereoscopic 3D playing a big role in the film’s success, the Avatar Pinball machines feature a sensational and stunning real 3D Backglass art package. The depth, clarity & color of this unique glass is just amazing when you see it in person!
In Avatar Pinball, you play as the hero Jake Sully. Capture the pinball in the transporter link where a case reveals a Jake figurine; transform yourself into his Avatar and save Pandora.
Avatar Pinball features: two Flippers , three Pop bumpers, two Slingshots, thirteen Standup targets, two Captive balls, a single Stop magnet, two Spinning targets, Dual left inlanes, a 4-ball multiball and the aforementioned “3-D backglass”. Toys include: Jake Sully inside of his ‘transporter link’ and a Mechanical AMP suit that will move and shake during the AMP suit multiball.
Avatar Pinball was the first game developed by Stern to begin the Pro & Limited Edition series of games upon every new title release.
Stern Pinball’s Avatar Pinball Features:
– Based on the hit 3D blockbuster directed by James Cameron
– Play as Jake Sully as he deals with life as a human and as a Na’Vi Avatar
– Incredible 3-D backglass serves as an attraction to the game
– Three multiball modes with up to four balls in play
– Animations, scoring and game info displayed on the orange Monochromatic dot matrix display
– Transporter link and AMP Suit toys based on the same objects seen in the movie
– Support for 1-4 players
– Plethora of operator options so you can customize the game to your location’s needs
– This was the game that introduced Stern’s concepts of a ‘Pro’ and ‘LE’ model, with different features between the two. Limited Edition (LE) models are more difficult to come by.
– Stern’s Avatar is no longer produced, having been released in 2010. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.