Take the journey to a galaxy far, far away once again with Stern Pinball’s STAR WARS pinball. This listing is for the Pro model.
Star Wars Pinball is based upon the original trilogy of films, Episodes IV, V & VI. Designed by pinball legend Steve Ritchie, elements of each movie are incorporated into the artwork, playfield toys and game modes. It also features Stern’s new LCD backbox display that plays clips from the beloved films along with scoring and other game information. Powered by Stern’s SPIKE hardware, all models also enjoy the presence of a second, smaller LCD on the playfield that will show dynamic targets to hit with the pinball before time runs out.
The Pro version of the game also features: 2 flippers, 2 pop-bumpers w/ 1 sling; 2 plastic ramps; 5 FORCE drop targets, single & dual up-post capture ball; Tatooine Scoop target; various multiball modes (including a 6-ball) 4 selectable game modes (Escape From Hoth, Destroy The Death Star, Escape From Tatooine, Battle Above Endor), special interactive video sequences (such as tap the button to destroy the TIE fighters on the screen), and right drain save ball feature and a 3rd button mounted to the center front of the game for additional game interactivity.
Here is Star Wars Pro in action as seen at IAAPA 2017. Video available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD!
For more details on the differences between models and what is included, click here to download/view the Star Wars Pinball Feature Matrix (PDF)
Stern Pinball’s Star Wars Pro Features:
– Exclusive amusement game based upon the Star Wars original trilogy of films
– Fight against the Galactic Empire as Luke Skywalker or Han Solo
– HD LCD screen in the backbox shows clips from the movies, scoring and other pertinent game information
– 4.25″ LCD on the playfield serves as an interactive target
– Features the Original Star Wars music score by John Williams; piped through a high-fidelity sound system
– Pro artwork package features elements and characters from all movies; sideart focuses on the iconic space battles of Yavin & Endor
– Death Star toy in the upper left hand corner of the playfield w/ 9 green LEDs
– Pro only features: single/dual up-post capture ball feature; right drain save ball feature;
– Powered by Stern Pinball’s SPIKE-2 hardware system; many operator adjustments to gameplay and pricing available
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door; DBA or card swipe ready
Looking For Other Star Wars Games? See what else we list, including Star Wars Battle Pod, Star Wars Episode I Pinball and more!
Stay tuned for video footage!
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Call our friendly & knowledgeable sales staff for more information or email us here!