Since 2001, Halo has been a force to be reckoned with in the video game industry. It has spawned numerous sequels and spin-offs and been a major selling point for Microsoft’s various XBOX game consoles. Now, this worldwide phenomenon is available in arcades thanks to the combined efforts of 343 Industries, Microsoft, Play Mechanix and Raw Thrills with Halo: Fireteam Raven.
This particular listing is for the Deluxe version of the game. For the Super Deluxe 4-player model, click here.
This new entry in the franchise takes place during the events of the first Halo game that was released to the original Xbox game console in 2001. Players join up with the special unit known as “Fireteam Raven” to support the Master Chief and push the Covenant off of the Halo ringworld, while unlocking the dark secrets of the ancient space structure. The arcade version has been re-designed as an on-rails gun shooter, with primary development being handled by the experienced team at Play Mechanix (their resumé includes Terminator Salvation, Aliens Armageddon, The Walking Dead and more).
Check out this new trailer promoting the arrival of Halo:Fireteam Raven at Xtreme Action Park!
The two player model was designed to cater to venues that may not have the space or budget for the massive Super Deluxe models. Deluxe units provide the same great entertainment and action for 1-2 players, in an environmental cabinet that is similar in size to Jurassic Park Arcade or The Walking Dead Arcade. Users will still enjoy 5.1 channel surround sound in each seat and can post scores through their Xbox Live Gamertag using Raw Thrills’ QR Code sharing system.
Raw Thrills’ Halo: Fireteam Raven Deluxe Features:
– An exclusive, custom tailored experience only found in arcades
– Environmental cabinet design captures the feel of the Halo universe for 1-2 players
– Based upon the massively popular HALO franchise that is known all around the world
– Around 45 minutes of gameplay increases continue plays and replay value!
– Custom made mounted force feedback guns are easy to handle while offering reliability and accuracy
– The re-designed graphics are displayed on a 55″ 4K UHD screen
– 5.1 channel surround sound system
– Earn exclusive stats & rewards by linking your Xbox Live Gamertag account to the game using QR codes & a smartphone
– Operators can adjust price, volume and other game features
– Coin, DBA & card swipe compatible; ships with a standard Suzo Happ two-slot coin door per screen