ALERT – INCREDIBLE TECHNOLOGIES HAS DISCONTINUED GOLDEN TEE 2021 LIVE IN ANTICIPATION OF GOLDEN TEE PGA TOUR. GT2021 HOME EDITIONS ARE STILL AVAILABLE HOWEVER.
Building upon their years of experience, Golden Tee 2021 offers plenty for both seasoned fans and newcomers to enjoy. It provides the same gaming experience as its predecessors, while throwing in new courses, modes, and other improvements that will keep players coming back for more. To play, take control of the trackball to choose and dress a character, pick your clubs and golf balls, then hit the course to start landing those eagles!
Every release since Golden Tee 2007 has built upon the previous year, crafting a game experience that simply improves with time. As such, GT2021 continues the evolution, building upon the greatness that was GT2020. 7 new courses were added, bringing the total to 88 18-hole courses to choose from. The new courses are: Baja Ria; Hidden Temple; Forest Knoll; Anse Cocos; & Monte Zeballos. Additional remastered courses from Golden Tee ’97 (Tropical Falls) and Golden Tee 2004 (Pine Creek) will launch some time in 2021.
The LIVE edition of the game also continues featuring casual, online and prize play game formats are available for players of every skill level. Everything is rendered in 1080p HD graphics, making for the most detailed Golden Tee game ever. Throw on top of that an amazing variety of customization options, time-released game features, new game modes and the iconic trackball control to complete the experience in video golf.
Check out Golden Tee 2021 from this manufacturer produced video.
Using the Official Golden Tee “Showpiece Pedestal” cabinet, models DO NOT ship with a monitor/TV set so that you can use an existing TV in your business or purchase something that fits within your budget and/or space requirements. Any TV with an HDMI connection will work but the game looks best on a 1080p display. Mount the TV to the wall or purchase the optional TV mounting stand (Call For Pricing).
JUNE 2021 – A software update has added the remastered Pine Creek course from Golden Tee ’97 to all LIVE units for free!
Incredible Technologies’ Golden Tee 2021 LIVE Features:
– The world’s most popular golf game, perfect for bars, restaurants and arcades.
– Includes 14 years of courses starting with Golden Tee 2007; Now up to Eighty-eight (88) 18-hole courses to play in total! Note that some courses will unlock in 2021.
– Real-Time Rivals Mode: Play against virtual representations of golfing greats such as John Daly, unlock in-game rewards and play online.
– More custom options than ever before, making for almost unlimited ways to play
– Supports up to four (4) players per match by taking turns.
– Illuminated game marquee
– Online capability through wired ethernet (Cat5); wireless or access via the built-in Sprint cell phone model (additional cost). PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR LIVE ACCESS DETAILS
– Card reader and keypad included
– Easy to use but versatile trackball controller with a controller feedback feature to help you improve your game!
– Compact “Showpiece Pedestal” design fits through standard doorways and doesn’t take up a lot of space
– Add your own 1080p or 4k HDTV monitor. Use a TV or a projector, whatever works for your venue!
– Compatible with the GT Caddy mobile app; FACTS LIVE and AdWiz LIVE compatible
– Includes a versatile coin door that accepts coins, bills and credit cards!
– Home version is also available (November 2020)
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Optional TV mounting stand. Can hold almost any 32″-52″ flat screen panel.
– Upgrade kit to convert your older game to the new edition
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Call our friendly sales staff for more information or email us here!
Golden Tee Live ITNet Details
For commercial operation of Golden Tee LIVE games, Incredible Technologies requires that you submit certain documents to create an ITNet account. Please look over the following and submit to Incredible Technologies before your game arrives. PLEASE NOTE: This is available for US Businesses only.
- Click here to review 2020 ITNet Fees (PDF file). These are for LIVE games that your customer selects. Fees to the player are set by IT to ensure that you get the lions share of the cut.
- Click here to review the ITNet Operating Rules. This does not need to be returned to us or IT but it does outline what is required for your to receive authorization to operate the game.
- Click here to download/view the ITNet Operator Agreement Form. Incredible Technologies requires that you fill this out and return to them. You can do so via the mailing address on the form or the ITNet Registration Fax.
- Click Here to download/view the ITNet Debit Account Form. This should be included with your mail-in or fax with the Operator Agreement Form
- Click Here to download/view the IRS W-9 Form. Include this with the Operator Agreement and Debit Account forms.
- We recommend that you do this before receiving your game as it can take up to ten (10) business days for the registration to be approved by IT. Doing this in advance ensures that your game will be able to enjoy the online features as soon as is possible.
If you get stuck or have any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know!