After dominating the virtual golf scene for three decades, Golden Tee is now stepping up their game with Golden Tee PGA Tour by Incredible Technologies.
Sporting official PGA Tour licensing and courses, this game is everything that a Golden Tee fan could want in a golfing video game. It does so while not sacrificing what made the franchise great in the first place. This begins with the courses – the 80+ courses found in Golden Tee 2021 are available here and updated with the new 4K UHD graphics. They are joined by three detailed recreations of real PGA Tour courses, marking the first time in the franchise’s history that players can play these courses in Golden Tee. These new courses were created using real course topography data, guaranteeing an accurate representations of each course for players to enjoy.
A brand new game with licensing also means a brand new cabinet. While Golden Tee games over the past 13 years have come in “Showcase Pedestal” cabinets, it is time for an upgrade that will only be found with Golden Tee PGA Tour. Based upon the classic pedestal design, the new cabinet features improved aesthetics that will surely draw players in and stand out in any venue. First, each game comes with a 55″ 4K UHD display. LED lighting enhances the look, bringing it in line with other modern arcade cabinets, and highlighting other features including the new cup-holders. A touchscreen on the panel replaces the old keypads, allowing players to easily access their player account and stats. It also includes new sides to the cabinet to prevent anyone from going in-between the control panel and the monitor. Don’t worry though – the iconic trackball controller is still there!
See Golden Tee PGA Tour from its debut at Amusement Expo 2021. Video available in true 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Incredible Technologies’ Golden Tee PGA Tour Features:
– Officially licensed PGA Tour product – The first time the two golfing icons have come together!
– Only available for commercial use at launch; Home Editions are not going to see a release for a while
– Built upon that familiar Golden Tee gameplay, but sporting a new cabinet and look
– 4K UHD graphics helps bring the game into the modern age
– Powered by a modern gaming PC
– Built-in LED lighting to highlight and enhance the cabinet look
– Familiar and sturdy trackball controls
– New 5″ touchscreen panel for player account access
– New cabinet design allows for easier internal game access; Redesigned TV stand
– Near-Field-Communication (NFC) device for contactless login and payments
– Over 80 Golden Tee courses and 3 licensed real-world PGA Tour courses
– Commentary from legendary broadcaster Jim Nantz & pro golfer Peter Jacobsen.
– Shares game modes and connectivity with Golden Tee 2021 LIVE
– Future software updates will be made available over Wi-Fi
– Shares the exact same fee and online structure as Golden Tee LIVE using ITnet
– Comes with a single DBA. Please ask about card swipe options
– NOTE: Conversion/upgrade kits will NOT be made available for Golden Tee 2021 to Golden Tee PGA Tour
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Call our friendly sales staff for more information or email us here!
Golden Tee Live ITNet Details
For commercial operation of Golden Tee LIVE games, Incredible Technologies requires that you submit certain documents to create an ITNet account. Please look over the following and submit to Incredible Technologies before your game arrives. PLEASE NOTE: This is available for US Businesses only.
- Click here to review 2020 ITNet Fees (PDF file). These are for LIVE games that your customer selects. Fees to the player are set by IT to ensure that you get the lions share of the cut.
- Click here to review the ITNet Operating Rules. This does not need to be returned to us or IT but it does outline what is required for your to receive authorization to operate the game.
- Click here to download/view the ITNet Operator Agreement Form. Incredible Technologies requires that you fill this out and return to them. You can do so via the mailing address on the form or the ITNet Registration Fax.
- Click Here to download/view the ITNet Debit Account Form. This should be included with your mail-in or fax with the Operator Agreement Form
- Click Here to download/view the IRS W-9 Form. Include this with the Operator Agreement and Debit Account forms.
- We recommend that you do this before receiving your game as it can take up to ten (10) business days for the registration to be approved by IT. Doing this in advance ensures that your game will be able to enjoy the online features as soon as is possible.
If you get stuck or have any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know!