Silent Scope EX was the 3rd entry into the popular Silent Scope series by Konami.
Like it’s predecessors, you take control of a sniper rifle and have to locate enemy targets from a distance before they find you. With a special display integrated into the rifle controller, this allows you to use it as a real scope as you locate enemies using both the scope and the game screen. Your health gauge will constantly drain but it can do so faster if you shoot an innocent person or get hit from an enemy attack. Recover health by hitting enemy targets or finding the nurse.
Silent Scope EX features two game modes: Story Mode and Shooting Range. Choose the later if you wish to home your sniper skills. In the story, gain points by getting the best or most difficult shots. The game also shows you how to play and features voice acting that helps unfold the story.
Konami’s Silent Scope EX Features:
– 3rd entry in the popular Silent Scope series
– Realistic looking sniper rifle controller is mounted to the control panel; features an LCD display internally
– New cabinet design was developed that featured a large 39″ CRT. Ask about LCD conversions!
– Choose between the Story Mode or the Shooting Range
– Receive a letter grade evaluation at the end of each stage. Improve your rank with repeat play!
– Powered by Konami’s Viper hardware
– Red label game for Life-Like Violence: Strong
– Konami’s Silent Scope EX is no longer produced, having been released in 2001. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Rentals might also be available for this unit.
Call our friendly sales staff for more information or email us here!