Defend The Earth As The Iconic King Of Monsters!
Installed Dimensions: H: 75.5″ W: 27″ D: 55″ Weight: 250lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: H: 56″ W: 31″ D: 31″ Weight: 280lbs.
Electrical: 110V @ 8A
Manufacturer: Stern Pinball
The King Of Monsters is smashing his way back into arcades, with Godzilla by Toho and Stern Pinball.
Designed by Keith Elwin (Iron Maiden, Jurassic Park, Avengers: Infinity Quest), this game packs an amazing punch on a classic IP that is beloved by fans all over the world. The design is entirely focused on the classic Godzilla movies as opposed to the modern takes. This listing is for the Premium model; You can find the Pro Model here.
This game puts the player in the role of Godzilla, defending the earth from the evil Xilian invasion. Face off against the likes of King Ghidorah, Gigan, Megalon, Ebirah, Titanosaurus, and finally Mechagodzilla, to save the Earth and become the true King of Monsters!
The game also introduces an entirely new target into pinball, with the “Magna Grab” magnetic newton ball. This innovative feature allows pinballs to be captured from five different shot paths including straight from
the plunge and can divert balls towards the upper left flipper for setting up additional game shots.
Other Premium features include: Dynamic skyscraper bash target with multi-floor divertor building with intersecting ramps and virtual ball lock; Animated breakaway bridge ramp; Magnetic ball catching custom molded Mechagodzilla sculpture; Mechagodzilla motorized rotating 3 bank of stand-up targets reveal a spinning target and jump ramp; 3 building Custom lit-up Cityscape vacuum form backpanel; 3 flippers; 2 multilevel, criss-crossing wireform ramps; artwork by Zombie Yet; clips from the original films and much more! Click here to check out the Features Matrix, which details the many different features across the three models.
Check out the Pro & Premium models from this manufacturer produced trailer
Godzilla is also the first Stern title to include their new Insider Connected system. This feature was designed to benefit both players and operators, giving players the ability to log-in to the game and track progress across scores, achievements and more! This also incentivizes on-location play with the use of Verified Achievement badges, and operators can easily offer prizes or other incentives to play, thus driving more play to a location. Find out more about this system by watching this video.
– Officially licensed from TOHO, and based upon the classic GODZILLA films
– Designed by Keith Elwin, with Zombie Yeti on art
– Elevates the design of the Pro by offering a sculpted Mechagodzilla w/ magnet; dynamic Skycraper ball lock building and ramp diverter; breaking bridge; unique artwork package and more.
– Six multiball events, ranging from 2 to 6 multiballs going at once
– Industry first Magna-Grab magnetic newton ball
– Full HD color screen for animations, information and scoring
– Various clips from the classic films along with a player selectable music experience
– Japanese speech subtitles option
– Powered by Stern’s SPIKE-2 system, which includes stereo sound with a 3 channel amp
– Stern Insider Connected included
– Wide array of operator options to adjust
– Standard coin door
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.