Designed by newcomer Keith Elwin and artwork drawn by Jeremy “Zombie Yeti” Packer (check out his portfolio of artwork here), this is a table that seeks to capture the essence of what makes Iron Maiden a beloved band. Led by the band’s “mascot” Eddie, the game blasts 12 Iron Maiden classics through it’s sound system, including: Aces High; 2 Minutes to Midnight; The Trooper; Wasted Years; Can I Play With Madness; Number of the Beast; Run to the Hills; Powerslave; Hallowed Be Thy Name; Flight of Icarus; Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Fear of the Dark.
Check out this Stern made teaser trailer for the game. We’ll swap this out with gameplay when available
In fact, players ‘become’ Eddie when they start, embarking on an epic quest to defeat the Beast and his minions across the Legacy of the Beast mobile game and the comic book world. The Pro model of the game features four flippers, three metal ramps (no plastic!), a 3-bank drop target, three pop-bumpers, two spinners and plenty of modes to keep players coming back for more.
NOTE: Details on the Premium and LE models have not been revealed at this time. Pro models are in production now while LEs begin in April with Premium after that. No matter which model you are interested in, place your order today!
Stern Pinball’s Iron Maiden: Legacy Of The Beast (Pro) Features:
– Another entry into a heavy metal/rock theme based on one of the most popular bands in the world
– Artwork created by the talented Jeremy Packer, aka “Zombie Yeti”
– Full HD color screen for animations, information and scoring
– Quality 3-channel sound system for producing the music with clarity
– Powered by Stern’s versatile SPIKE hardware system
– Support for 1-4 players
– Basic game features: 4 flippers; three metal ramps; 2 spinners; 3-bank drop target; 3 pop-bumpers; captive ball target; plays some of Iron Maiden’s most iconic music tracks
– Hand-drawn, highly detailed characters from the band’s history printed on plastic stand-ups
– Center ramp shot with bullseye target
– Tons of fun modes!
– Comes with a standard coin door; DBA & card swipe compatible
Check out the Features Matrix here (will be replaced with a higher resolution file as soon as one is available)