AC/DC is a high voltage pinball experience brought to you by the wizards at Stern Pinball and pinball designing legend Steve Ritchie. Since its release in 2012, the game has won over fans all over the world and as of MAy 2017, demand has been so high that Stern has fired up the manufacturing lines for the game once again!
The game itself takes you on a journey through twelve of AC/DC’s most iconic songs including Back In Black, Highway To Hell, You Shook Me All Night Long, For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) and more. This music is pumped through an enhanced sound system which includes a 12″ subwoofer.
The playfield then features an art package based on concepts from the songs as well as a 3D molded “Hell’s Bell” toy and a TNT Detonator. With a rich rule set, various targets to shoot for, LED lighting and more, this is considered by many players to be one of the best designed tabled that the company has released in recent years.
The game was also produced in Premium, Limited Edition and LUCI models.
Stern Pinball’s AC/DC Pro Features:
– Fully licensed game based upon one of the world’s most popular rock bands
– Designed by Steve Ritchie; rules by Lyman Sheats; art by John Youssi
– Choose from twelve of AC/DCs iconic songs using the jukebox selector
– Enhanced sound system w/ 12″ subwoofer
– Magnetic diverter to load the ramp cannon; 3D molded Hell’s Bell & TNT Detonator
– Two flippers; two ramps; three pop bumpers; three multiball modes; fifteen themed stand-up targets
– Red monochromatic dot matrix display for scoring and animations
– Ships with a standard US coin door
– Also available in a Premium model
NOTE: Aftermarket solutions such as ColorDMD monitors are not covered under Stern’s warranty
Check out AC/DC in action (Premium Model shown)