Water gun games have become their own genre within amusement arcades over the past few years, and if you are looking for the next step in these titles, then you’ll want to check out Star Crusaders by UNIS.
Star Crusaders puts 1-4 players in control of a mounted water cannon as they blast both on-screen virtual and real mechanical targets. The latter become active during certain points of the game (where the virtual one pauses so the player just focuses on the active target). Players will face off against a variety of futuristic sea creatures, with each round culminating in an exciting end-of-level boss battle. Cannons can fire a single jet of water, or when power-ups are obtained, a multi-stream blast! Water is recycled through a UV filtration system while game electronics are properly protected from aquatic exposure.
For larger locations, or those looking to make a stronger impact with their game, this one is also available in the Elite Park Water Games design, where it steps up from just a game to a full-blown entertainment experience!
UNIS’ Star Crusaders Features:
– The ultimate water gun gaming experience
– Exclusive to arcades
– Uses a dazzling display of colorful artwork and bright LEDs to attract players
– UV-based internal water reclamation system (Due to spray, operators will need to keep an eye on water levels and replenish every so often)
– Controls: 4x Mounted swivel water cannons, with dual handles for easy control, and LED backlighting to make the guns glow.
– 4x Single bench seats for player comfort
– Cute 60fps graphics are displayed on a 65″ HD monitor
– Multiple levels of fun; play for the best high score!
– Link up to three units together; Supports a total of 12 players!
– RGB LEDs highlight the cabinet on the sides and the bench
– Coin or card swipe compatible