Are you ready to confront the dangers of space travel? Then strap in and jump into SpaceWarp 66 by Touch Magix!
SpaceWarp 66 joins the Touch Magix family of video redemption games where the concept is easy to learn, but difficult to master. Using the spinner control, navigate a UFO on it’s way down a space tunnel. Popping up to stop your progress are rings of yellow teeth. You want to pass through the gaps, as colliding with the rings means game over. Grab green tickets along the way to boost the number of tickets you can win. But take care – as you progress, the speed amps up and the gaps become fewer. If you can survive all the way to the 66th ring, you’ll win the super bonus!
See SpaceWarp 66 in action from its debut at IAAPA Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
JUNE 2021 UPDATE: A free update has been made available for all SpaceWarp 66 units. This improves elements of the software, including the addition of difficulty balancing and new options for the Amusement/Barcade mode. Contact us if you need help in obtaining this update! It also comes with vibrant new artwork to better pop-out in a dark arcade room.
June 2022 UPDATE: A new update is available which adds an exciting new feature to SpaceWarp units – linked multiplayer! This involves a hardware and software kit; Please contact us for pricing. This allows operators to connect two units together for competitive play, whether it’s in ticket redemption or bar/amusement mode.
Touch Magix’s SpaceWarp 66 Standard Features:
– An addictive spaceflight experience only found in arcades
– Easy for anyone to pick up and learn – just control your ship with the spinner!
– Comes in an attractive future-style space cabinet with LED animations
– Vertically oriented 43″ monitor is placed behind an art bezel to make it appear as a circular screen for a unique look!
– Comes with a powerful subwoofer enhanced sound system to draw you into the game
– Can be switched to Endless Mode for locations that cannot/don’t want to feature redemption play
– Bar Mode play will vend 1 or 2 tickets that players can redeem for a drink or other single prize
– Retry lifeline continue feature
– Ships with a wireless keyboard to access operator menu
– Operator adjustable ticket values
– Comes with a standard ticket dispenser; eTicket compatible
– Comes with a standard single slot coin mechanism; card swipe ready