If you thought that Area 51 was great, then get ready for even more explosive action with Maximum Force by Atari Games!
Maximum Force runs on the same CoJag hardware system that ran Area 51 and it also features similar digitized graphics. This time you aren’t fighting aliens but terrorists! Take the bad guys out while avoiding innocent bystanders (hitting innocents will damage your health). Maximum Force features three pulse-pounding missions, bonus underwater action and 30 extra crispy secret rooms to provide up to 30 minutes of play. This game also uses Atari’s ever accurate “AccuAim” optical targeting system.
Maximium force was released both as a dedicated cabinet, a kit and a Duo Kit that featured both Maximum Force and Area 51.
Check out Atari Games’s Maximum Force in action from our showroom floor
Atari Games’ Maximum Force Features:
– Not available for any modern home console
– Operates on the same CoJag hardware system as Area 51; DuoKits may also be available
– Similar graphics to Area 51 with pre-rendered and digitized sprites
– Great fun for 1-2 players using Atari’s AccuAim targeting system; ask about replacing the guns with more modern Happ pistols!
– Original dedicated models were produced in a 25″ upright and a 39″ showcase model. Call about availability.
– Three missions with 30 bonus rooms keeps players coming back to explore
– High score leaderboard
– Ships with a standard coin door
– Atari Games’s Maximum Force is no longer produced, having been released in 1997. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.