Do you have what it takes to be the King of the Road?
Hot Wheels: King of the Road is a fun multiplayer driving game developed by Coin Crew and Adrenaline Amusements. As the name implies, the challenge is to be the “king of the road” by reaching the end first and collecting as many coins as you can along the Hot Wheels track along the way. Drive one of six real Hot Wheels cars, choose from one of the three tracks, then go, Go, GO!
Staying true to the Hot Wheels theme, the multi-lane tracks include ramps for catching big air, loop-de-loops and plenty of obstacles that can get in the way of reaching the end first. Each race is a blast of chaotic fun, as the cabinet was designed to handle up to six players at a time! If any spot isn’t taken by a person when the game beings, then it is filled in by the computer. Use the foot pedal to activate a Nitro boost, but use it wisely to keep your advantage. Bonus coins are awarded based upon your finish spot; collect the most and walk away with the most tickets. A dual camera system will also show player faces as avatars in the game
See Hot Wheels: King of the Road as shown at IAAPA Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Adrenaline Amusements’ Hot Wheels: King of the Road Features:
– Officially licensed Hot Wheels product that features Hot Wheels vehicles and authentic track pieces
– Six player stations; computer fills in any non-human spot
– Control the action with a force feedback steering wheel; use the gas pedal just for a Nitro boost
– NEW FOR JULY 2020 – Dual camera, live avatar system. Existing games can order an upgrade kit from us!
– LED lighting further enhances the aesthetic appeal of the cabinet
– Three distinct courses to drive on, each based on real Hot Wheels track pieces and obstacles
– The graphics are displayed on a giant 70″ HD screen
– The more human players that participate, the more tickets that everybody playing wins!
– 6x ticket dispensers included; eTicket compabitle
– 3x dual-slot coin doors (1 slot per player); Card swipe compatible