The battle for the Infinity Stones as well as the fate of the universe lies in your hands in the second Avengers pinball machine from Stern, Avengers: Infinity Quest. This listing is for the Premium models.
This game assembles the iconic Avengers as they fight to prevent the evil Thanos and his minions from gathering the Infinity Stones. The game art prominently features superheroes including: Iron Man, Captain America, The Hulk, Thor, Dr. Strange, Black Widow and more, sporting comic art style for the theme.
Designed by Keith Elwin, the Premium version of the game features three flippers, two ramps, three pop bumpers, a three-bank drop target, three multiball modes, an Avengers tower magnetic ball lock feature and a Dr. Strange two-way spinning disc. It also includes base features such as a full color HD display, 22 RGB LED lights, and hand-drawn artwork by Zombie Yeti that differs from the Pro model.
Premium models also come with more to do than the Pro models. This includes a molded Infinity Gauntlet w/ LED lighting, an enhanced Dr. Strange Sling Ring disc that pops-up and turns into a disc scoop, a Captain Marvel inverse gravity custom wireform ramp & up-kicker and their own art packages to make for an enhanced gameplay experience. Note that we do not have any LE models available.
Check out all of the features in action from this Stern produced features trailer.
The first Avengers pinball machine was released in 2013; That is no longer produced or available.
Stern Pinball’s Avengers: Infinity Quest [Prem.] Features:
– The second Avengers entry from Stern Pinball
– Officially licensed from Marvel Comics
– Plenty of gameplay modes and features to keep even seasoned players coming back for more.
– All metal & wireform ramps
– Feature toys include a Dr. Strange spinning kinetic sling ring+pop-up scoop target, Avengers Tower magnetic ball lock; Thor captive ball; Molded Thanos Infinity Gauntlet and a Avengers Computer Bingo grid 3 target drop bank.
– Premium editions feature an “Underground Portal subway and Captain Marvel custom wireform ramp, different art package
– HD display for game animations, videos and scoring
– Large start button and standard pinball button controls
– Numerous operator options available; Free play can be set for home use
– Primary game design by Keith Elwin; artwork by Zombie Yeti
– Standard 2-slot coin slots; DBA or card swipe ready
– See the Features Matrix [PDF] for a complete look at the setup of the game
Official accessories that are available from Stern for any of the models.
– Side art blades
– Infinity Gem shooter rod
– Laser-cut side armor
– Avengers Infinity Gem Topper