Those zany little Rabbids want to take you for the ride of your life, so hop on in with LAI Games’ Virtual Rabbids: The Big VR Ride.
Offering a high-tech 4DVR experience, Virtual Rabbids The Big Ride is a two seater, coin or card operated arcade ride that sports a D-Box motion base, giant wind blowers, Virtual Reality HMD headsets by HTC Vive and licensed use of Ubisoft’s “Rabbid” characters. This gives it an advantage over other two-seat virtual ride simulators on the market as each user pays for use of the headset instead of two riders sharing one giant screen. Once seated, players simply add the needed credits, grab one of the clean face masks out of the dispenser on the front panel then place & adjust the VR headset onto their head. From there, you can select which of the three rides you want to use by looking and holding the view onto an icon, then grab a hold of the padded safety bar and get ready for fun!
We had a chance to see the Virtual Rabbids: The Big Ride game at IAAPA 2017. Video available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD resolution!
In 2019, LAI Games launched an expansion pack for the Virtual Rabbids machine called The Big Expansion. This added three new rides to the experience, bringing the total to six! The three ride adventures are called: Kitchen Catastrophe, Space Skirmish and Coaster Calamity. The Space Skirmish is interactive, but does not require any additional hardware to operate.
June 2022: LAI is going to launch an UltraHD upgrade. This features new HTC Vive Pro 2 headsets, the latest nVidia RTX graphics card, and a next generation D-Box motion. Contact us for more details on a release.
LAI Games’ Virtual Rabbids The Big Ride Features:
– Charming sled-shaped cabinet easily conveys the attraction to players
– Designed to provide an attendant-free VR arcade game for operators!
– Includes two attached HTC Vive Virtual Reality Headsets
– Each seat uses high quality D-Box Motion platforms for multi-axis synchronized motion
– Two clean face mask dispensers built into the front of the control panel
– Giant fans are also built into the control panel to produce realistic wind effects
– Emergency Stop Motion button & padded hand rails included for safety
– High quality speakers built into each seat
– 55″ HD screen serves as a viewer marquee; shows the feed from the right-side user
– Includes three ride experiences: Alpine Adventure; Canyon Chaos; & Holiday Hijinks. Add three more for a total of six (Kitchen Catastrophe; Space Skirmish and Coaster Calamity) with The Big Expansion Pack. Any one of these can be deactivated by the operator!
– Ability to have additional ride/films added in the future
– Powerful PC hardware is able to drive each display with a smooth framerate
– Coin, DBA or Card Swipe ready. Pre-drilled for EMBED card reader systems. Please specify which payment acceptance option is needed at the time of your order.
The Big Expansion Pack Features:
– Must be ordered separately for new or existing units
– The Big Expansion Pack software with 3 new rides
– Replacement security dongles
– The Big Promotional Media Kit
– Welcome pack with installation instructions
– New acrylic header for your unit
– Large non-slip floor stickers x 3
– Gator board promo game signage x 2
– 10 heavy duty replacement headstraps
– 10 HTC Vive replacement foam face pads
Want to see what the Expansion Pack is like? Then check out this manufacturer produced video: