The most immersive motorcycle racing experience on the market just got an upgrade with with Ultra Moto VR – Elite Park Model by Universal Space (UNIS).
For the game itself, Ultra Moto VR takes the tried-and-true idea of an arcade motorcycle racer, and combines that with a motion base, wind effects and a virtual reality headset to make for the most immersive motorcycle racing simulator in the industry today!
The Elite Park model makes more of a spectacle out of the game than a standard twin setup. First, Elite Park models come with a large enclosure structure that adds an artwork background behind the games, as well as a giant marquee above them. A fence with art panels also surrounds the game, and flooring is put in place to protect existing floor space. Then in the case of Ultra Moto VR, it comes with two twin units, for a total of four linked games. Finally, an online leaderboard kiosk is included, that can be placed directly outside of one of the two entrances. With this kiosk, operators can easily setup tournaments, and capture the “eSports” fever.
The game itself features 24 tracks to race across, along with 12 upgradable bikes. Each track has been designed to entertain and excite players, as they will come across more than just dangerous curves on their journey to the goal. Action events will take place, such as a giant gorilla or dinosaur appear on the track to wreak havoc.
Each player station features a detailed swivel bike controller, LED lighting, a 43″ HD monitor, a 3Glasses Blubur S2 VR headset, intense bass vibration sound system, and more to immerse the player into the action. Use of the VR headset is also optional, so players can also use the game as a traditional arcade racing game if they prefer!
Check out our hands-on look at Ultra Moto VR from it’s debut at IAAPA Expo 2019. This is NOT the Elite Park model, but gameplay is the same. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Universal Space’s Ultra Moto VR Elite Park Features:
– A motorcycle racing simulator that is exclusive to arcades, now with more spectacle!
– Comes with a full enclosure structure to draw attention to the game; Ask about customized artwork!
– Structure can place games side-by-side, or two units back-to-back, depending on the location needs (Please let us know prior to ordering)
– Leaderboard kiosk is online enabled and comes with tournament software
– Play as a standard arcade game or immerse yourself using the attached VR headset
– Packed with content – 24 tracks, 12 bikes, 24 customization options per bike
– Drift corners, avoid obstacles in dynamic events, use slipstream boosts, and perform stunts.
– Cutting edge graphics are pumped onto a 43″ HD display & the VR headset
– Uses a 3Glasses Blubur S2 headset. The bike features a specially shaped mold that the headset sits inside of when not in use
– Full-sized swivel bike controller, with handlebar controls
– Motion base provides additional realism to the feel of racing on a road (can be deactivated by the user with the motion stop button)
– Wind effects produced by a centrally placed fan
– Powerful sound system with bass vibration
– Link up to four twin units (8 bikes/players can play total)
– Coin or card-swipe compatible
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Custom enclosure art
– Coin-operation kiosk (NOTE: The game will come as a non-coin/swipe game unless you add this!)