Join forces with Bumblebee, Sideswipe and the heroic Optimus Prime in Sega’s latest action adventure game, TRANSFORMERS Human Alliance. This is based on the popular Transformers film franchise that has taken in over $2.6 billion worldwide with a fifth film coming in June 2017.
The Arcade Theater cabinet was designed to seat 1-2 players, contained in a huge and highly attractive Bumblebee-themed design with a large 55″ HD Monitor and 5 regions for player to defend. Only you can help the Autobots in their quest to stop the Decepticons before they find the All Spark, a material capable of bringing any mechanical or electronic object to life.
Sega’s Transformers Human Alliance Theater Model Features:
– Exclusive to arcades – this game is not available on any home console or mobile device
– Based on the popular TRANSFORMERS film and toy license
– Theater Model features an awesome Bumblebee Head marquee
– 55″ Full HD (1920x1080p) screen
– Powered by Sega’s Ring Edge 2 PC-based hardware platform
– Mounted gun shooting action with easy to use controls
– Play Solo or join a friend to destroy the Decepticons! Can you get an S rank at the end of each level?
– In game ratings during co-op play will track how well you work together. Combine shots for more powerful “Alliance Fire”
– QR Code enabled leaderboards
– Promotional standee included
– Standard coin door+slots & mechanisms included; Dollar Bill acceptor (DBA) or card swipe ready
Available Operator Adjustments:
– Volume (In-game, attract mode)
– Price per play
– Game Difficulty
– Revival (to force player 1 and 2 to finish simultaneously)
– Continue countdown time
– Controller Feedback on/off
– Stage select on/off
– Kids Mode on/off
– and more!
Want to see Transformers Human Alliance in person? You can find it at the PrimeTime Arcade inside the X-Treme Action Park in Ft. Lauderdale, FL!
Check out Transformers Human Alliance Theater in action from IAAPA 2015: