What if a ball pit concept could be made compact and turned into a game? You don’t have to wonder any longer, as Coastal Amusements has created just that with Snow Day! This concept was formerly known as Rainbow.
Themed after the iconic free day that happens when schools are snowed in, Snow Day is a ticket redemption product that has been designed to appeal directly to kids. This “gamifies” the idea of a ball pit, compacting it into the size of a typical arcade game, thus allowing it to operate in just about any venue that deals with tickets. The player(s) enter into the game chamber, passing the hanging plastic vines that help keep the balls inside. After crediting the game up, plastic snowballs will begin to dispense from the reservoir on the top, falling inside of the cabinet. Players must grab and insert as many balls into the hole as they can before the timer runs out. The more balls inserted, the more tickets you win!
Here’s a video of the previous Rainbow concept in action from it’s debut at IAAPA Expo 2019. Snow Ball is the same thing, just with a new theme. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Coastal Amusements’ Snow Day Features:
– A unique redemption gaming concept that pulls from the idea of a ball pit to become a game
– Based off of the day that kids could enjoy out of school in case the roads were snowed in, pre-pandemic
– Easy to play and full of appeal for children with bright LED lighting
– The game chamber has a raised lip & hanging plastic straps/vines to help keep the balls inside of the machine
– Comes with plenty of soft plastic balls to get started
– Ball storage and release comes from above; auto conveyor belt system refills balls
– Multi-color LED display provides instructions & game info (tickets won, time left, credits inserted)
– Happy music plays as the game unfolds
– Operator adjustable ticket settings
– Coin or card swipe operated