Twister by Sega Pinball is based upon the weather-based action film from the mid-90s of the same name.
Enter the dangerous world of tornado chasing as you seek to survive the fury of nature. The playfield incorporates several elements from the movie including the Gud Goly Transport 18-wheeler and a couple of scientific instruments that were used to study the weather. A ball lock device is located in the upper left portion of the playfield while a magnet+spinner device in the center makes amps up the intensity of multiball events to incredible levels. The most striking feature that this pinball table uses is the mounted fan on top of the back box that blows wind on the player when they score certain hits. Great collectors item and an entertaining pinball machine all around!
Stern Pinball’s Twister Features:
– Based upon the movie of the same name; fully licensed product
– Designed by prevalent pinball creator John Borg
– Support for 1-4 players (taking turns)
– 3D molded science equipment (including a multiball lock container) and a big-rig truck, just like what is seen in the movie
– Feel literal wind in your face thanks to the backbox mounted fan mechanism!
– Features 2 flippers, 3 pop-bumpers, 2 ramp entry w/ two exits, 1 playfield magnet+spinner, plenty of targets to hit
– Orange dot matrix display for game info, scoring, & animations
– Powered by Sega’s Whitestar hardware platform
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door
– Sega’s Twister Pinball is no longer in production, having been released in 1996. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.