Intelligent robots are attacking and only you and a friend can stop them in Robot Storm but Coast To Coast Entertainment.
Robot Storm was designed to blend into amusement centers that offer both video arcade and redemption games. Players sit down on the bench and take control of the ball cannon that fires real ping pong balls at the screen as a unique force feedback feature! The aim is controlled via potentiometers within the gun, and the screen itself is protected by a thick piece of plexiglass.
The game itself pits players against hordes of evil robots who are attacking Earth, and will approach you in waves. Destroy the lackeys until you reach the level boss, shooting power-ups to increase your firepower for that additional edge. This game features smooth and appealing 3D graphics that will please any arcade-goer and gameplay that is appealing to casual players (no reloading needed, just point and blast the enemies/targets).
Watch Robot Storm in action as seen at Amusement Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD, where we are the ONLY distributor producing 4K videos! Subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Coast To Coast Entertainment’s Robot Storm Features:
– A video redemption experience that is exclusive to arcades
– Appealing sit-down cabinet with comfortable bench seating
– 1-2 players blast the attacking robots through eight levels of action
– Controls: 2x Rapid ball launching cannons with auto-reload
– Self-contained system keeps balls within the game and from flying outside of the game
– LED lighting to give more life to the game cabinet
– Digital sounds and music, boosted with a subwoofer through the bench seat
– Graphics are displayed on a 42″ HD display
– 2x ticket dispensers included
– Comes with a standard 2-slot coin door; card swipe compatible