What if a ball pit concept could be made compact and turned into a game? You don’t have to wonder any longer, as Coastal Amusements has created just that with Rainbow!
Rainbow is a ticket redemption product that has been designed to appeal directly to kids. As the name implies, it is a colorful game, taking the idea of a ball pit and “gamifying” the concept to operate in just about any venue that deals with tickets. The player(s) enter into the game chamber, passing the hanging plastic vines that help keep the balls inside. After crediting the game up, balls will begin to dispense from the reservoir on the top, falling inside of the cabinet. Players must grab and insert as many balls into the hole as they can before the timer runs out. The more balls inserted, the more tickets you win!
Here’s Rainbow in action from it’s debut at IAAPA Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Coastal Amusements’ Rainbow Features:
– A unique redemption gaming concept that pulls from the idea of a ball pit to become a game
– Lives up to it’s name sake with brilliant, multi-colored LED lighting fixtures
– Extremely easy to play and full of appeal for children
– The game chamber has a raised lip & hanging plastic straps/vines to help keep the balls inside of the machine
– Comes with plenty of soft plastic balls to get started
– Ball storage and release comes from above; auto conveyor belt system refills balls
– Multi-color LED display provides instructions & game info (tickets won, time left, credits inserted)
– Happy music plays as the game unfolds
– Operator adjustable ticket settings
– Coin or card swipe operated