Every once in a while, an arcade game comes along that is noticeably different from the rest. With Namco’s Prop Cycle from 1996, that was certainly the case!
Better than virtual reality, a game like Prop Cycle offers “simulated reality”. The game sports a unique, bicycle like controller that the player sits on and has to physically pedal to move your flying craft in the game. The harder one pedals, the faster you move. Use the handle bars to control direction and altitude. Adding to the simulated experience is a wind blower that adjusts depending on speed.
The game itself features three levels that you must fly through, popping red balloons along the way for points. One thing is for certain – few video games will give you quite the workout that Prop Cycle will!
What Makes Prop Cycle Special?
– Exclusive to arcades with unique controller; handle bars control direction & altitude
– Physically pedal the bike to make your in-game craft move! The harder you pedal, the faster you’ll fly.
– Fan mechanism simulates wind at varying speeds
– Two modes (Novice: Point Attack & Advanced: Story); Three levels to experience
– Fly into the red balloons to gain points
– Originally shipped with a 50″ projection TV display. Please ask about our conversions to LCD!
– Also produced in a standard cabinet
– Powered by Namco’s Super System 22 hardware
– Namco’s Prop Cycle is no longer produced, having been released in 1996.Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
Check out Prop Cycle in action:
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Rentals might also be available for this unit.
Call our friendly sales staff for more information or email us here!