Turn your space into a virtual bowling alley with the Lane Master Pro Elite Park Model by Universal Space!
For the game itself, it offers a compact version of the larger Lane Master cousin that also is designed for amusement only play (a coupon printer is available at an additional cost).
The Elite Park editions of any title creates a spectacle out of the showcase game than it gets from the cabinet alone, or even by a couple of linked units. First, Elite Park models come with a large enclosure structure that adds an artwork background behind the games, as well as a giant marquee above them. A fence with art panels also surrounds the game, and flooring is put in place to protect existing floor space. Then in the case of Lane Master Pro, you can purchase it with four or six units; Each unit will include a backlit numbered marquee to show which unit it is. Finally, an online leaderboard kiosk is included, that can be placed directly outside of one of the two entrances. With this kiosk, operators can easily setup tournaments, and capture the “eSports” fever.
As with the deluxe version of the game, Lane Master Pro makes use of sensors to translate real ball rolls into the virtual world. Simply roll the ball down the lane and watch your hits happen on the screen. Traditional bowling rules are used and a with the overall style of the software matching the sleek neon lights of the physical cabinet. The gameplay is occasionally spiced up with special bonus games that would not be possible in a real life bowling alley. In Pro models, the playfield length is slightly shorter than traditional alley bowler games, with the overall depth coming in at 8′. Either way, players will instantly feel familiar with what to do as they approach the game but attracted to the unique twist. The Pro models also feature the latest software package to ensure smooth play and more up-time.
When in the Elite Park configuration, there have been some slight changes made to the game itself. It no longer features the overhead display marquee for scoring information, as that is relegated to the Leaderboard kiosk. Otherwise, the game still comes with the vertically mounted 42″ screen.The game can track up to six players on the unit, allowing customers to compete by taking turns. Each player gets their own avatar to help identify who is who, not unlike the world famous Wii Sports bowling game.
Here is the Lane Master Pro that was shown at Amusement Expo 2019. We will post a video of the Elite Park model the first chance we get to see one in person. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Universal Space’s Lane Master Pro Elite Park Model Features:
– Exclusive to arcades with a hardware element that no home device can truly recreate
– Comes with a full enclosure structure to draw attention to the game; Ask about customized artwork!
– Structure can place games side-by-side (4 or 6 units), or two units back-to-back, depending on the location needs (Please let us know prior to ordering)
– Leaderboard kiosk is online enabled and comes with tournament software
– Each lane setup comes appealing multi-color LED lighting & T-molding.
– Graphics are shown on the vertically mounted main display at 42″ in size with HD resolution.
– Display your own video advertisements on the leaderboard monitor
– Supports up to six players per lane, rotating turns
– Designed like a traditional alley bowler with a durable, smooth lane surface and an upright cabinet in the back
– Roll a real ball down the lane; multiple sensors accurately detect the angle, speed and spin that is translated into the game
– Video game element allows for animations and a variety of settings without the complexity of picking up pins
– Traditional bowling rules with 10 frames, splits, strikes, etc. Operators can adjust the number of frames per credit
– Special “Golden Pin’ stage to win even more points!
– Variety of operator game options to adjust, from # of frames, Golden Pin stage and in-stage adjustments, Regulation mode (on/off), ranking options, coupon options & prize settings, and much more!
– Coin or card swipe compatible – Call for cost options
Additional Options – Please Call For Price
– Custom enclosure art
– Coin-operation kiosk (NOTE: The game will come as a non-coin/swipe game unless you add this!)
– Coupon Printer
– 220V power