Are you prepared to experience true terror? If so, you’ll find it with Sega Amusements’ House Of The Dead Scarlet Dawn, a sequel in the long-running zombie shooting series that began in the 1990s.
Within the House Of The Dead ‘universe’, the Scarlet Dawn story takes place after the events of the 4th game but years prior to the 3rd. Players take on the role of AMS agents Ryan Taylor & Kate Green as they must survive another onslaught of zombie hordes. Armed with a trusty submachine gun, players will face the largest zombie crowds in franchise history, confronting old favorites as well as new threats. Rescue those in need, choose your path when the selection is available and take down terrifying bosses.
When users experience the refreshed world of House Of The Dead, they will do so with more realism than ever seen in the series. The graphics are powered by Unreal Engine 4, providing for extremely detailed enemies and environments. The exquisitely detailed environmental cabinet design helps block out some of the outside world to help users focus more on the game, which is further enhanced by air-powered force feedback features. Feel the wind bursts simulated by helicopter blades spinning overhead or the breath of the zombies.
See this game in action from the IAAPA 2018 event. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
NOTE: Demand for this game is already coming in strong, with initial shipments already called for. Pre-orders are already open so don’t wait, call in and get a spot today! General production units should begin shipping in November/December 2018…Early 2019 for those who wait too long!
Sega Amusements’ House Of The Dead Scarlet Dawn Features
– Already in high demand from FECs!
– An exclusive arcade title that joins the ranks of one of the most popular zombie shooting franchises in gaming history
– Fantastic environmental cabinet provides for a distinct look and feel to the game
– External sensors detect when someone passes by to flash red LED lights inside of the translucent fixture. Guaranteed to startle users and draw more attention to the game!
– Graphics powered by PC-based hardware, operating the Unreal Engine 4
– 55″ 1080p screen
– 1-2 players supported with unique submachine gun controllers
– Controllers feature a secondary trigger and a switch for changing weapons; use a new vibration mechanism for force feedback
– Collect multiple weapons as you play to turn the tables on the zombies
– Xtreme Audio Button allows players to adjust the intensity of the game’s volume to their liking
– Memorable boss fights at the end of each stage
– The hidden air cannon over each player gives real air burst to simulate helicopter blades spinning overhead as well as additional wind effects
– Various operator adjustments for tuning the game beyond pricing & volume
– Ships with a standard coin door; compatible with a DBA and/or card swipe system
Looking for other House Of The Dead Games? We might have an older title available though our Certified Pre-Owned Games program!
Check out our House Of The Dead Announcement video posted to YouTube from 2018!
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Call our friendly & knowledgeable sales staff for more information or email us here!