Drive Fast, Play Furious – In A Smaller Package!
Installed Dimensions [Single]: H: 94″ W: 40″ D: 85″ Weight: 500lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: TBA
Electrical: 120V @ 5A
Manufacturer: Raw Thrills
Drive a supercar and perform crazy stunts in Fast & Furious by Raw Thrills. This listing is for the Standard model, which comes in a more compact and affordable package than it’s SDX cousin.
Fast & Furious is the 4th game in The Fast and The Furious arcade racing series. The last time the franchise graced the scene was with Fast & Furious Super Cars. In this game, players race a licensed, modded out supercar against the computer or a real rival, earning in-game cash and completing track-specific missions to further upgrade your vehicle. With 8 licensed supercars and 6 courses which span the world over, this is a guaranteed hit for any arcade.
Both models come with a unique cabinet design which stacks two monitors on top of each other for a bigger game image. In the case of the standard, it is using a pair of 43″ monitors. The top screen shows the course as well as additional information, while most of the action takes place on the screen directly in front of the player. Combined with a surround sound system, this makes for a gaming experience that cannot sensibly or realistically be reproduced at home.
IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING WHEN ORDERING
Cabinet Colors: Fast & Furious Arcade games are available in Red, Green, Yellow, and Orange. Colors CANNOT be selected when ordered – games are not refundable due to receiving a color you didn’t want. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but this is how it is handled by the factory warehouse. It is only possible to prevent
Check out the Standard version of Fast & Furious Arcade from IAAPA 2023. Subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
– New, compact cabinet
– Fully licensed from Universal Studios
– Exclusive to arcades
– Backlit topper marquee (looking for double size? ASK!)
– 6 crazy open-circuit tracks to race, each with specific “missions” to drive replay value
– 8 licensed supercars, which can be enhanced
– QR-based account system
– Standard force feedback steering wheel w/ brake & gas pedal controls; Motion stop, view & tunes buttons
– Enhanced handling over previous F&F games
– 2x 43″ UHD (4K resolution) screens
– Powered by a modern Lenovo PC & graphics card to ensure solid 60fps play at 4K
– Camera for player avatars
– Final cabinet will be available in four colors: Red, Orange, Green & Yellow. Please specify which color(s) you want at time of purchase.
– Link up to eight cabinets for incredible multiplayer fun
– Coin or card swipe compatible