Put your timing & jumping skills to the ultimate test in Dicey Jump, a videmption arcade game developed by Touch Magix.
Joining the Touch Magix line-up as their fourth game, Dicey Jump was developed from the ground up to appeal to the redemption market. The premise is simple – you control a dice with one of two buttons. Approaching from the right hand side of the screen are platforms – sometimes right next to each other, sometimes with a bit of space between them. On the left hand side is an ever-moving sawblade that you need to stay ahead of. Your goal is to survive and jump for as long as possible, determining whether each platform requires just a short or a long jump. Make the wrong choice and it’s game over! While it feels like a game you would find on your smartphone, it has been created exclusively for the arcade business!
Check out the Dicey Jump game as seen at Amusement Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
This skill-based snap action game is perfect for street locations with a small redemption space and FECs alike, appealing to both kids and adults who enjoy quick, casual arcade fun.
Touch Magix’s Dicey Jump Features:
– Easy to learn gameplay that is a real challenge to master
– 100% skill-based gameplay
– Exclusive to arcades
– Broad appeal thanks to the family friendly, colorful design
– Two button gameplay – Short or Long Jump
– The simple but sharp graphics are displayed on a vertically mounted 43″ screen
– Average game time seen on location test: 30 seconds
– Operators can adjust ticket values and the Bonus to their liking (max bonus = 1000 tickets)
– Multi-colored RGB LEDs further enhance the overall aesthetic of the game
– Coin or card swipe capable with continue buy-in feature