Embark On An Epic Multiplayer Space Battle!
Installed Dimensions: H: 70″ W: 45″ D: 30″ Weight: CALL
Shipping Dimensions: TBA
Manufacturer: Arcadeaholics / VP Cabs
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD/VIEW THE COSMOTRONS MANUAL [PDF; Off-site link]
NOTE – Lead time may vary due to factory orders & fabrication times.
Do you have what it takes to beat gravity and rule the space arena? How about being the boss? With Cosmotrons by Arcadeaholics LLC, you can put your skills to the test and have a blast while doing it! This listing is for the “Woody” model, which features the same software as the Delux-O-Tron version, but comes in a more traditional arcade cabinet design.
Cosmotrons taps into retro arcade design ideas and aesthetics to provide for one of the most unique multiplayer game experiences available in the modern arcade market. These elements are similar to games like Atari’s Asteroids, Gravitar and Warlords. It is particularly similar to Gravitar in that you always must keep gravity in mind, keeping your ship off the ground and in the air. It is packed with exciting arenas and features different game modes to provide for both competitive and co-operative gameplay! Pick your mode, pick your ship then let the battle begin!
The four game modes are as follows:
The game features multiple ship types that appeal to a broad range of tastes and ships. The Noob is a forgiving fighter that allows new users to hit the ground a time or two without exploding and is the easiest to handle. On the other end of the spectrum you have the Juggernaut, a heavy fighter that is more of a challenge to control but packs an incredible punch. Other starfighters include: Recruit, Fighter, Beast, Snipes, Jalopy, & Squid. Users can choose special charge abilities to equip on their vessel, providing for a large variety of play styles that will keep them coming back for more.
Check out the Deluxe model of Cosmotrons in action from this quick video
– Exclusive to arcades – perfect for any location with a focus on retro/classic gaming
– Standard “Woody” model cabinet – more compact than the Deluxe model, but same software
– Winner of the “Best Multi-Player Video Game” Award in 2017 & 2018 at the Midwest Gaming Classic show
– Software & hardware are “Made in the USA”
– Supports 1-4 players; excellent for eSports and location tournaments!
– Controls: 4 arcade buttons per player (Left/Right rotate; Thrust; Fire)
– The vector style graphics are shown on a 40″ 4K UHD screen – an industry FIRST!
– Classic “Atari-style” sounds and look
– Four unique game modes and 20+ maps
– Online content and game patch updates
– Variety of options allow operators to custom tailor the game to the needs of their clientele (number of rounds, player lives, etc.)
– Compatible with coin, DBA or card swipe systems. Please specify what is needed at the time of order.
– Also available in a larger “Delux-O-Tron” model.
– Integrated Cupholders
– Spectator screen (mounted to the top of the game)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.