Do you have what it takes to beat gravity and rule the space arena? How about being the boss? With Cosmotrons by Arcadeaholics LLC, you can put your skills to the test and have a blast while doing it!
Cosmotrons taps into retro arcade design ideas and aesthetics to provide for one of the most unique multiplayer game experiences available in the modern arcade market. These elements are similar to games like Atari’s Asteroids, Gravitar and Warlords. It is particularly similar to Gravitar in that you always must keep gravity in mind, keeping your ship off the ground and in the air. It is packed with exciting arenas and features different game modes to provide for both competitive and co-operative gameplay! Pick your mode, pick your ship then let the battle begin!
The four game modes are as follows:
- Single Player – Allows a user to explore the maps, hone their piloting skills against the AI and practice speed runs.
- VS – This is the traditional ‘Every Pilot For Themselves’ arena battle. Pick your ‘Nation’, pick your ship then stay alive. After the end of each set of matches, players race through narrow passageways in a true test of their piloting skills. Works with 2-4 players.
- Team – Join up and take the other team down! Similar to VS. in style but there are only two teams and team members share both lives and fuel. Works with 2-4 players.
- Be The Boss – One player controls the mighty Juggernaut ship while the other players control weaker but faster vessels. Can you take out The Boss?
The game features multiple ship types that appeal to a broad range of tastes and ships. The Noob is a forgiving fighter that allows new users to hit the ground a time or two without exploding and is the easiest to handle. On the other end of the spectrum you have the Juggernaut, a heavy fighter that is more of a challenge to control but packs an incredible punch. Other starfighters include: Recruit, Fighter, Beast, Snipes, Jalopy, & Squid. Users can choose special charge abilities to equip on their vessel, providing for a large variety of play styles that will keep them coming back for more.
Check out Cosmotrons in action from this quick video
REFURBISHED STOCK: 3/25/21! – A Cosmotrons Deluxe unit is currently available from a PrimeTime operated location in Florida. We also have a Standard unit available in Utah. Each will go through our Certified Pre-Owned refurbishing program before shipping to you. Please call for pricing and lead time.
Arcadeaholics’ Cosmotrons Features:
– Exclusive to arcades – perfect for any location with a focus on retro/classic gaming
– Winner of the “Best Multi-Player Video Game” Award in 2017 & 2018 at the Midwest Gaming Classic show
– Impressive Delux-O-Tron cabinet captures the perfect “Futuristic Retro” feel
– Software & hardware are ‘Made in the USA’
– Supports 1-4 players; excellent for sSports and location tournaments!
– Controls: 4 arcade buttons per player (Left/Right rotate; Thrust; Fire)
– The vector style graphics are shown on a 40″ 4K UHD screen – an industry FIRST!
– Classic “Atari-style” sounds
– Four unique game modes and 20+ maps
– Online updates
– Variety of options allow operators to custom tailor the game to the needs of their clientele (number of rounds, player lives, etc.)
– Compatible with coin, DBA or card swipe systems. Please specify what is needed at the time of order.
– Oct. 2018 – Also available in a Standard model – more compact & lower price!
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Integrated Cupholders