PLEASE CALL FOR PRICE
Constructed of plywood and high pressure laminate
Installed Dimensions: Available in 9′, 12′ & 14′ sizes
Shipping Dimensions, Varies, Please Call
Manufacturer: Venture Shuffleboard
Created by the shuffleboard experts at Venture, the Challenger shuffleboard is built upon a sturdy, uni-body frame with slightly scaled down dimensions from their largest Pro tables. Get all of the excitement you want out of shuffleboard without breaking the budget!
Each Challenger model is constructed on a solid plywood base and finished using a high pressure laminate. This makes each table sturdy and durable for any home setting and it’s clean lines compliment any home’s style. The Challenger is offered in 2 finishes; Fusion Maple and Empire Mahogany. It also comes in 9′, 12′ and 14′ lengths to be a centerpiece for any game room, man cave, restaurant or bar.
Check out the production process of Venture Shuffleboard tables via this manufacturer made video.
As with other Venture shuffleboard tables, each Challenger is built to order and is available in a variety of sizes. Please give us a call for details!
– Classical shuffleboard design that is a great fit for game rooms on a budget
– Available in the following sizes: 9′, 12′, and 14′. Please specify the exact size you are looking for when ordering for correct pricing & freight.
– Handcrafted in the USA. Note that shuffleboards are built-to-order and may take several weeks to ship.
– 1-3/4″D X 16″W sport playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard’s exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
– Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
– Cabinet is Constructed of plywood and high pressure laminate with durable top rubber molding
– Traditional 1-2-3 scoring on both ends
– Aluminum machined, rubber padded levelers that are easily adjusted with a standard wrench
– Multiple laminate & leather options stain options to choose from (see brochure)
– Included: Standard Puck Weights; one (1) can of Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax & Maintenance Kit; Rules & ‘How To Play’ information
– Suitable for commercial use!
NOTE: Larger shuffleboard sizes may be difficult to install into certain situations. Venture tables come pre-assembled and with each foot added to the table, the difficulty and the cost of shipment goes up. In certain settings, staircase delivery may not be possible; please have measurements in hand before calling. If there are any questions or concerns, just give us a ring and we will be happy to figure out the best solution for you!
– Scoring unit & lights
– Table colors
– Commercial (coin-op) upgrade w/ hardware (NOTE: Commercial warranties are different than residential)