It’s time to go on a real adventure with Play Mechanix’s Big Buck Safari!
Big Buck Safari marked the beginning of the modern style of Big Buck Hunter games, introducing various new aspects from high quality visuals to the addition of Trophy Animals that are a challenge to hit. the game also focuses entirely on wild game found across various regions of Africa. Otherwise it kept intact the same great gameplay that made it’s predecessors so popular on the bar and arcade market.
There are five animals to hunt in Big Buck Safari – Gemsbok, Kudu, Sable, Cape Buffalo, Wildebeest. That also doesn’t include the critters and the Trophy Animals. With two guns on the cabinet, online Coin-Up connectivity for player accounts and tournaments, humorous voice-overs and skill based play, this is a great game that will earn consistently.
Raw Thrills’ Big Buck Safari Features:
– Arcade Exclusive – not available on home consoles or mobile
– 2007 release in the wildly popular Big Buck Hunter series
– 1-4 players supported using two guns (players take turns)
– Pump action shotguns (pump to reload can be disabled in the operator menu)
– Fun skill based play
– 27″ High resolution CRT monitor
– Many operator options including the option to turn of the women Trail Guides
– Online player accounts and connectivity through Play Mechanix’s Coin-Up account (account required if used)
– Ships with an integrated card reader for Big Buck Player cards; standard coin door; DBA and card swipe ready