Immersive yourself into the music unlike ever before with Beat Saber Arcade, a unique and outstanding VR experience by Hyperbolic Magnetism and VRsenal.
The game is a music/rhythm game that puts the user into a futuristic digital arena, where glowing blocks approach them at different speeds. These blocks have arrows on them and to progress, players use their red & blue laser swords to slash the cubes in the correct direction and at the right time to keep with the beat. The controllers mimic your physical movement in the virtual world exactly, making for intuitive and fun gameplay. Combined with specially orchestrated music, this makes for a unique, enjoyable and immersive experience that has been taking the VR world by storm.
For this special arcade version, VRsenal has taken the home hit and given it the “amusement flash” to draw customers in. A sleek cabinet is combined with a giant 80″ 4K UHD screen, two 3D holographic marquees, an HTC Vive Pro VR headset, always-charged controllers and a cable retraction system designed to provide for a “99% wire free” experience. This also allows the system to operate without the need for a constant, dedicated attendant and more like an arcade machine. With the look and features the arcade version brings to the table, it certainly becomes much more of an attraction than the home versions can achieve!
Check out Beat Saber Arcade in action as seen at IAAPA 2018! Video available in 4K UHD.
New for 2020: Special financing deal available through First Lease. 36-month financing with NO DEPOSIT AND NO PAYMENTS FOR 6 MONTHS! With the game posting averages of 500-700 plays per week, this is a surefire hit! Call us for more details.
VRsenal’s Beat Saber Arcade Features:
– Arcade adaptation of the popular Beat Saber VR game
– Intuitive and timeless gameplay that music lovers both hardcore and casual can get into
– Striking and sleek cabinet design screams “futuristic” to everyone who sees it
– VR display: HTC Vive Pro / Onlooker display: vertically mounted 80″ 4K TV
– TV is protected with 1/4″ laminated safety glass
– Mesmerizing Holographic marquees display the game name at all times
– “Always-charged” motion controllers allow the user to feel like they are wielding laser swords
– Hi-fidelty sound system for pumping out the beats
– Game & graphics powered by a proper PC with Intel Core i7 CPU, Solid state hard drive (SSD) and an nVidia GTX graphics card
– Cable retraction system keeps cables/wires out of the way for attendant-free use
– Automated systems also provides for equipment sanitation and customer tutorial
– Compatible with a variety of card swipe systems (Embed, Intercard, etc.) or credit cards.
– Also available in an arcade format from VRsenal: Fruit Ninja VR and Predator VR
– All Virtual Arcade Cabinets are cloud connected, allowing for remote logins & troubleshooting; Software or content upgrades are easy!
Note: Please ask about current lead times and restricted sales regions.
IMPORTANT UPDATE – JULY 2020: From VRSenal:
You may have read recently that Beat Saber is being removed from the location-based entertainment market. We want to give you an update with the most recent factual information available at this moment. In November of 2019, Beat Games was acquired by Facebook. You can read that announcement here.
VRsenal obtained a license from Beat Games, before the Facebook acquisition, to distribute Beat Saber as part of the VRsenal VR cabinet. That license specifically gives the purchaser of the Beat Saber arcade cabinet a perpetual, prepaid license to operate Beat Saber, forever. That license is and will remain in effect.
If you own a Beat Saber cabinet from VRsenal, you will continue to run Beat Saber, royalty-free, forever.
We have been in contact with Facebook, and we believe that we will be given some kind of notice of termination in the near future terminating our right to distribute new copies of Beat Saber on our VR Cabinet platform. It could be later today, in a month, or more. We do not know as of the time of this writing. We will notify you as soon as we know.
That termination will likely mean that VRsenal, at some point, will stop selling new Beat Saber units.
THIS WILL NOT IMPACT ANYONE WHO ALREADY OWNS, PURCHASES, OR HAS COMMITTED TO PURCHASE, A BEAT SABER VR CABINET FROM VRSENAL OR ITS AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS PRIOR TO VRSENAL RECEIVING THIS NOTICE.
For a more detailed analysis of how the Beat Saber cabinet functions, check out this manufacturer produced video: