Can you stand against Lord Vader in a battle of skill and use of the Force? Find out with Vader Immortal: Lightsaber Dojo by ILMxLab and VRsenal.
This game puts the player into one of the most immersive – and coveted – Star Wars experiences ever devised. Choose your lightsaber, then be trained by Darth Vader himself in the ways of The Force. Using the controllers, you can wield a lightsaber, throw it (virtually), Force grab objects & Stormtroopers, and become a Master of The Force. The ultimate test comes at the end when you face off against Darth Vader himself.
Also for this special arcade version, VRsenal has given it the needed “amusement flash” to draw customers in. A sleek cabinet is combined with a giant 75″ 4K UHD screen, an HTC Vive Pro VR headset, always-charged controllers and a cable retraction system designed to provide for a “99% wire free” experience. This also allows the system to operate without the need for a constant, dedicated attendant and more like an arcade machine (NOTE: It is still recommended that you have a hand wipe station next to it and that your location attendants keep an eye on it). With the look and features the arcade version brings to the table, it certainly becomes much more of an attraction than the home versions can achieve!
Here is Vader Immortal VR from its debut at Amusement Expo 2021. Video available in true 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
VRsenal’s Vader Immortal Lightsaber Dojo Features:
– Arcade adaptation of the popular Vader Immortal home VR game
– Become a student of the Sith Lord and learn the ways of the Force while wielding a lightsaber
– Choose from a variety of iconic lightsabers, including those of Luke Skywalker and Kylo Ren
– Striking and sleek cabinet design screams “futuristic” to everyone who sees it
– Can handle up to 15 players an hour, for great ROI!
– VR display: HTC Vive Pro / Onlooker display: vertically mounted 75″ 4K TV
– Main display is protected with 1/4″ laminated safety glass
– “Always-charged” motion controllers
– Hi-fidelty 300W sound system for pumping out the sounds of The Force
– Game & graphics powered by a proper PC with Intel Core i7 CPU, Solid state hard drive (SSD) and an nVidia RTX graphics card for incredible graphics!
– Cable retraction system keeps cables/wires out of the way for attendant-free use
– Automated systems also provides for equipment sanitation and customer tutorial
– Compatible with a variety of card swipe systems (Embed, Intercard, etc.) or credit cards.
– All Virtual Arcade Cabinets are cloud connected, allowing for remote logins & troubleshooting; Software or content upgrades are easy!
Note: Please ask about current lead times and restricted sales regions.