Bring a true all-star to your street location line-up with the Basketball Pro Fun Model by Andamiro USA.
Your first question might be: “What makes this different from the standard model?” In case you asked, we’ve got the answer: the Fun Model removed the ticket redemption feature to focus exclusively on playing for fun! It also has been designed to be compatible with a single bill acceptor or cashless reader. With it’s compact size and intuitive game play, it’s a perfect piece for street & route locations, or other venues that do not or cannot use ticket redemption equipment.
Basketball Pro is reminiscent of the 1995 game Hoop It Up by Atari Games. The basic premise is simple for anyone to enjoy: just pound the soft basketball controller to shoot the tiny basketballs at the hoop. Make as many shots as you can before the timer runs out to nail the high score!
This is bolstered further by the 2-player support of the game – no need to bank games together for some quick competitive fun. Although you can certainly bank several Basketball Pro’s together to put on quite the fun event!
Here is the redemption version of Basketball Pro in action, which debuted at the Amusement Expo 2019 event in Las Vegas on March 27th-28th. We will add the Fun Model as soon as we get a chance to film it. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Andamiro USA’s Basketball Pro Features
– FUN MODEL – Play just for points! No redemption element is present. Click here for the redemption model.
– Super easy to play – add a credit, then pump the giant ball to shoot smaller basketballs at the hoop
– Tasteful LED lighting for additional appeal
– Moving hoop backboards add an extra dimension of challenge to the game
– Supports 1-2 players
– Fully enclosed play area keeps the mini-balls from being lost outside of the game
– Giant, soft basketball controllers work to “pump” the shots. The harder they are hit, the farther your ball travels!
– Red numerical LED displays show the Shot Clock and current point score
– Three points awarded per basket; six points awarded for shots made in the final 10 seconds
– 2x coin slots included; DBA, card swipe and cashless reader compatible
– NOTE: Units begin shipping Mid-October. This is a limited release, so if you’re interested, order now to secure your machine!