Basketball Pro is reminiscent of the 1995 game Hoop It Up by Atari Games. The basic premise is simple for anyone to enjoy: just pound the soft basketball controller to shoot the tiny basketballs at the hoop. Make as many shots as you can before the timer runs out; the more you score, the more tickets you win!
This is bolstered further by the 2-player support of the game – no need to bank games together for some quick competitive fun. Although you can certainly bank several Basketball Pro’s together to put on quite the fun event!
See Basketball Pro in action, which debuted at the Amusement Expo 2019 event in Las Vegas on March 27th-28th. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Andamiro USA’s Basketball Pro Features
– Super easy to play – add a credit, then pump the giant ball to shoot smaller basketballs at the hoop
– Tasteful LED lighting for additional appeal
– Moving hoop backboards add an extra dimension of challenge to the game
– Supports 1-2 players
– Fully enclosed play area keeps the mini-balls from being lost outside of the game
– Giant, soft basketball controllers work to “pump” the shots. The harder they are hit, the farther your ball travels!
– Red numerical LED displays show the Shot Clock and current ticket score
– Three points awarded per basket; six points awarded for shots made in the final 10 seconds
– 2x Ticket dispensers included
– 2x coin slots included; card swipe compatible