The epic stories of kings, knights, knaves and dragons are playable as a pinball machine with Stern’s Game Of Thrones pinball games. This listing is for the Limited Edition (LE) model.
When you begin a game, you can choose to be a Knight of the Stark, Lannister, Greyjoy, Baratheon, Martell, or Tyrell family Houses. then you pick other Houses to battle. Game of Thrones actor Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane (The Hound) guides the player throughout the game with authenticity and strong presence. The ultimate goal of each game is to become the ruler of the seven kingdoms of Westeros.
Players can win valuable random awards and features with a fun new software feature called Reel Pops(tm). You do so by playing the Pop Bumpers and spinning three virtual spinning reels on the display. When three identical symbols line up, the player is awarded the prize shown on the reels. Earn Gold and spend it on needed weapons and features. An Action Button is featured on the front molding for the largest array of interactive play features ever seen in a pinball machine.
The Game of Thrones LE model includes all the above features but is very different from the basic Pro model. LE models feature a massive and challenging Castle upper-left playfield with a second set of full size flippers, shots and an animated Dragon. Both models feature dazzling, full-playfield, color-changing LED’s throughout the game. An Elevator serving two “floors” brings the ball up to the Castle where the players battle against Houses and Dragons. The second Elevator floor delivers the ball to the Iron Throne, where victories great and small can be celebrated. Amazing light shows and effects are a visual celebration of players’ victories.
LE also features a Certificate of Authenticity, a numbered plaque, a designer-autographed playfield, a beautiful, hand-drawn cabinet and backglass artwork by Bob Stevlik. Exclusive, glossy, black- powder-coated, laser-cut side armor features dragon elements of the Targaryen Sigil and is inscribed with the Targaryen House motto, “Fire & Blood”, all highlighted with a rich, red mirrored backing. Click here to download/view the Game Of Thrones features matrix, a handy way to compare features between the three models! (PDF)
What Makes Game Of Thrones Pinball Limited Edition Special?
– Based upon the wildly popular HBO program, Game of Thrones
– Game designed by Steve Ritchie
– LE models feature their own unique cabinet art., laser cut side armor with dragon elements + red mirror backing.
– Play as a knight from one of the several family houses of Westeros in the quest to rule over the seven kingdoms
– Custom game speech provided by Rory McCann
– Features a mechanized interactive black dragon toy, a moving sword gate, 3D molded Iron Throne, an upper playfield and an interactive sword fight video game mode!
– Pro features: Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (3), Slingshots (2), Standup targets (8), Electric gates, (2), 3-bank drop targets (1), Kickback (1), Spinning target (1), Sliding Bash Target, Sword-shaped ball multiball release, Up-post. Player action button on lockdown bar. 3-channel Bass + Stereo Hi-Fi sound system.
– Powered by Stern’s SPIKE hardware system
– Game scoring, information and animations are shown on the red dot matrix display
– Variety of game settings can be adjusted by the operator including price, volume, difficult per game mode and more
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door
– NOTE: Limited Edition games are made in restricted quantities and may become unavailable at any time without notice. Give us a call and we can check out the latest status report for you!
Check out Game Of Thrones in action from our friends at Arcade Heroes: