Retro Pinball Meets Modern Technology
Installed Dimensions: H: 70″ W: 29″ D: 55″ Weight: 210lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: H: 56″ W: 31″ D: 31″ Weight: 230lbs.
Manufacturer: Stern Pinball
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD/VIEW THE WHOA NELLIE FLYER (PDF)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD/VIEW THE WHOA NELLIE PINBALL MANUAL (PDF)
Hearkening back to a simpler time in life and technology, with a bit of mature, tongue-in-cheek humor, Whoa Nellie! Big Juicy Melons Pinball by Stern is an irreverent throw back to pinball machines of the 50s and 60s.
In Whoa Nellie!, there are no toys on the playfield, ramps or even a video display. Instead, the game relies on it’s unique theme, produce crate style cabinet, high quality artwork, pop bumpers and roll-over switches to recreate the feel of a classic pinball machine of yesteryear. Scoring is even represented by retro style rollover dials!
Players score points by knocking the pinball around the farm operated by the lovely Melony Mellon and her twin sisters while avoiding the wrath of their over-protective shotgun-wielding father. The colorful, easy-to-learn game features a fun classically styled pinball playfield tuned for a balance of randomness and skilled shooting challenges. The game rewards players of all skill levels.
– Retro style pinball machine created by Dennis Nordman (Pirates of the Caribbean; Dr. Dude & His Excellent Ray, Elvira & The Party Monsters, among others)
– Easy to play for all ages although the original, non-licensed theme is intended for mature audiences
– Classic pinball design meets new technology with LED lighting and modern electronic controls
– Vibrant artwork decorates the backbox, sideart and playfield while the game cabinet is made to look like a used produce crate.
– Two ways to setup the cabinet – with standard metal legs or the fruit crate base as pictured
– Supports 1-4 players (taking turns)
– Score represented using illuminated mechanical score reels (four positions, 0-9 on each)
– Features a retro mechanical knocker instead of a digital sound
– Plays digital speech, lively music and has difficulty settings that ranges from “Sweet” to “Sassy”
– Two flippers, 4 pop bumpers, 8 star rollover targets, 2 bullseye targets, 1 kick out hole
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door for commercial location play
– Stern Pinball’s Whoa Nellie! is no longer in production, having been released in 2015. Please call us about availability, but note that we infrequently come across pinball machines. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
– Limited run, watermelon style ball plunger
Check out Whoa Nellie! in action from IAAPA 2016:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.