Become The Dark Knight As You Fight For Gotham
Installed Dimensions: H: 75.5″, W: 27″, D: 55″ Weight: 250 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions (original box): H: 56”; W: 31”; D: 31”; 285lbs.
Electrical: 110V @ 8A
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Manufacturer: Stern Pinball
Become the Caped Crusader once again in Stern Pinball’s BATMAN Pinball machine.
Designed by George Gomez and Lyman Sheats, this 2008 release was directly influenced by the Christoper Nolan directed Batman Begins and The Dark Knight films. Batman pinball offers many exciting features, including: The Joker’s Reveal Mechanism, a mechanical cylinder that rotates to reveal and fight a taunting Joker; Scarecrow’s Crane, a mechanical crane featuring a spring-attach pinball which the player can strike with the pinball; the Batmobile Bridge, a teeter totter mechanism that races a pinball against a Hot Wheels® Batmobile; an upper mini-playfield; and lots of multi-ball action.
– Based on the first two ‘Dark Knight’ series of Batman films by Christoper Nolan
– Features fun interactive toys including a molded Joker, Scarecrow & his crane, the Batmobile and Batman himself
– Striking cabinet art featuring iconic characters and props from The Dark Knight
– Two flipper, four pinball game with pinball locks for multiball excitement including a Joker multiball and Scarecrow multiball
– Complete the four missions to progress to higher score modes such as Locate The Joker, Rescue Rachel and more
– Exciting crane shot randomly will move the crane ball that the player must hit for points
– Monochromatic orange dot matrix display for animations, scoring and game info
– Many operator options and adjustments available to customize how the game plays
– Only produced in one style so no confusing “Pro/Premium/LE” features to worry about
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door
– Check out the more recent release of Batman 66, which features a similar layout with some new features and classic Batman TV characters such as Adam West and Burt Ward.
– Stern’s BATMAN is no longer produced, having been released in 2008. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.