Wield the power of the Viking Hammer and you can win big!
Viking Hammer is a new video redemption game by Family Fun Companies. Designed for 1-2 players, it combines the physical fun of a “whacker” style game with a contemporary video game. Players tap or smack one of the four buttons as the Viking targets dance around the screen or head towards the circles at the bottom. Activate the treasure boxes to make it rain tickets and gems! With three levels of play, defeat the Boss on each level for a chance to win the posted jackpot bonus!
Check out the Viking Hammer re-design from its appearance at IAAPA 2017. Video available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD!
Note that Family Fun did release a more “whac-a-mole” style version of the game that used foam mallets and totem pole style heads but the current/newest version of the game uses large dome arcade buttons as this has been found to be a stronger earning game that keeps up with the faster pace.
Family Fun Companies’ Viking Hammer Features:
– Combination of video game and physical ‘whacker’ gameplay
– Features 1 vertically mounted 42″ HD screen per player for 2 screens!
– Gritty Viking themed 3D graphics and 60 frames per second action
– Hit targets on time for points and to increase your “Viking Power”
– Four red dome arcade buttons control the action
– Defeat the boss to win the jackpot bonus!
– 3 red numerical LED displays to show level bonus scores and the Jackpot bonus (operator adjustable)
– 1 coin slot and ticket dispenser per player side; card swipe ready
– Prize capsule/vending option, please call for pricing
Check out Viking Hammer in action from AMOA 2017: