The Tornado T-3000 foosball table combines the durability and solid construction found on Tornado products for years while offering quality upgrades that Tournament Players have asked for. This makes for a commercial & tournament grade quality table that is highly sought after. The only difference between this and the Tornado Platinum Tour is that this one has no coin mechanism!
From IAAPA 2012, here is a look at both the non-coin and coin operated Tornado T3000 tables that were on hand
Choose between the three man goalie or the ITSF certified single-goalie table. Both feature Tornado’s patented 3-piece ball bearings for greater control and shot blocking. Players are counterbalanced while controlled with competition grade handles. Each table features Goal & Match abacus style scoring, a brushed aluminum laminate, clear playfield trim, a precision-ground red ball and is available in silver, red or black designs.
Tornado’s T-3000 Foosball Table Features:
– Commercial grade non-coin foosball table designed with input from tournament grade players
– Made in the USA (Texas)
– Makes use of various Tornado patents including their 3-piece ball bearing design
– Thin-wall split Competition bearings for greater control and shot blocking.
– Color-keyed, super high grip, interchangeable handle system exclusive to Tornado
– Redesigned player “foot” allows more precise ball control with higher cross hatching and square sides
– Abacus style scoring for both goals and current match; no electricity required!
– Counterbalanced players held onto steel rods and controlled with competition-grade handles
– Full-access hinged top
– Positive 9-ball drop with precision-ground red balls
– Single goalie or triple goalie design
– Platinum, Matte Black and Crimson Pro finishes (pictured)
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Call our friendly & knowledgeable sales staff for more information or email us here!