The Original & The Best In Table Hockey
Installed Dimensions: H: 54″, W: 36″, D: 60″ Weight: 130lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: Please Call
Manufacturer: Innovative Concepts in Entertainment (ICE)
Fits through a standard doorway. Click here for more details.
Introduced in 1982 as their first game, ICE’s Super Chexx “bubble hockey” is still considered an all-time classic for arcades, bars & homes to have as a part of their line-up.
The name “bubble hockey” comes from the distinctive polyethylene dome that covers the playfield. This roto-molded, indestructible Lexan piece helps keep the playfield clean and safe from damage. If it needs to be cleaned however, it is easy to open and access the inside thanks to the hinged design. The molded hockey players are hand-painted, with customers being able to chose from 36 different licensed teams/options when they order. Using foosball-like control rods, each game is fast & exciting, capturing the fun of real ice hockey in every play. Once the puck is auto-ejected onto the playfield, control five different hockey players (including the goalie) in the battle for scoring the most points. One side serves as home, the other as visitor. Play in a one-on-one match or go tournament style with two-on-two. If a game is tied after the normal game play, it will automatically go into sudden death overtime – so there’s always a winner!
Check Out ICE’s new Super Chexx Pro in action! Available in 4K UHD!
The new Super Chexx Pro models take this classic and improve on it in a modern way. Enjoy the durability of new electronics, white LED & RGB LED lighting, new game calls and a full color LCD “Jumbotron” display on both sides! This is also available in the original ICE setup; NHL Licensed Teams (pick from any two); Miracle On Ice (USA vs. USSR, 1980 Olympics); & USA Vs. Canada models.
– The original creators of the bubble hockey game improve on the design once again!
– Made in the USA
– Highly durable, roto-molded Lexan polyethylene dome playfield protector
– Sturdy aluminum cabinet design
– 5 total players per side; play with two or four people at once!
– Easy to control using ridged hand grip rods
– Automatic puck reloading & serve system
– Hand-painted figurines
– Operator settings for game volume, attract mode length, Anthem played & more!
– PRO: New LED lighting system that uses both white & RGB LEDs
– PRO: Two-sided Jumbotron display, each featuring a full-color LCD for game score & animations
– PRO: New electronics to ensure lasting durability and better functionality
– Available in Deluxe Home & Coin-Op Editions
– Custom logo on the playfield
– Solid or Split Base (if not specified, Solid is standard. Split is for narrow doorway situations)
– Red or Black base color
Update Kit Install Instructions