The Elite Foosball Table from Tornado is a professional-grade foosball table made for non-coin/residential use.
This beautiful soccer table features dual ball returns, heavy gauge rods, counterbalanced men, commercial-grade levers and Tornado’s patented split ball bearings for easy game maintenance and professional foosball play quality. The dual side ball returns offer easy access and the solid wood handles provide plenty of comfort during intense games. A durable and attractive Victorian Cherry laminate finish on a 1 ½” thick cabinet ensures a great look now and for years to come.
Tornado’s Elite Foosball Table Features:
– Excellent table for a home man cave or office break room
– Made in the USA (Texas)
– “American-style” table with triple goalie setup by default (ask about a one-man goalie kit for an extra cost)
– Thin-wall split Competition bearings for greater control and shot blocking.
– Patented Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
– Tornado’s patented split bearing design combines durability, function, and ease of replacement and removal for cleaning
– Natural solid-wood octagonal handles
– 3/4″ thick laminate playfield with the three-color Tornado logo.
– Redesigned player “foot” (from older models) allows more precise ball control with higher cross hatching and square sides
– Dual side ball returns accommodate both competitive games and single-player practice
– Classic Style blonde-and-black goal counters
– Non-coin, non-electrical game