Portable and Distinctive With 4 Screens
Installed Dimensions: Height: 80″, Width: 22″, Depth: 27″ Weight: 215 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: Please Call
Manufacturer: Digital Centre
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD/VIEW THE STRIP PHOTO KIOSK BROCHURE (PDF)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD/VIEW THE STRIP PHOTO KIOSK MANUAL (PDF)
The Strip Photo Kiosk is an innovative photo booth design by Digital Centre.
Created with rental events in mind, the Strip Photo Kiosk looks like a giant photo booth strip, with four (4) LCD screens setup vertically. This features a similar design to the original Strip Kiosk but with a full LED display instead of four separate screens. During the attract mode, each display will show off different pictures while during the photo taking session, each monitor serves a specific purpose. The top monitor shows any event graphic you want along with a countdown; the second screen shows what the camera sees; the third monitor shows which of the four photos you are currently on; the four will show any graphic you wish for branding or event promotion. After the photos are taken, they are all shown on the screens to represent what you will get from the printed strip.
The open air design is perfect for events such as weddings, graduations, corporate meets or any other festive occasion. For the operator, enjoy the ease of use as the top of the screen folds down, making this a breeze to transport!
Digital Centre machines also offer a smartphone app for both customers and operators called MyPhotoApp which allows clients to share their pictures digitally with ease. Use the QR-ID to securely track your pictures and photos are printed with a QR code that clients can use to share their pictures as well. Operators can use it to make booth adjustments and audits remotely. Digital Centre has also developed a secure transmission method to protect photos on the machine and in the Cloud so that users can share their media without worry.
– Portable cabinet features four (4) LCD screens
– Open air design can accommodate from 1-50 people per photo!
– Uses a high-quality Mitsubishi D80 printer; prints photos in either 4×6″ or two 2×6″ strips
– Photo vend capacity: 430 vends per roll (860 strips)
– Two (2) heavy castor wheels for ease of transport
– Seven photo customization options: Black & White; Full Color; Collages; Funny Frames; Wigs & Hairstyles; Hats Selection; Street Art
– Share your photos on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and/or via e-mail
– Display collapses to make it easy to transport
– 10MP digital camera for top quality photos
– Easy-to-use touchscreen display and control
– Video capture feature (operator option). If active, clients can share a video message via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
– Photos can be uploaded to Digital Centre’s secure cloud; no emails or passwords required by the client
– Smartphone app (iOS/Android) integration for both client and operator allows users to easily share their pictures on social media such as Facebook & Twitter.
– QR-ID lets clients keep track of their photos on the app
– QR-PHOTO feature lets clients share a particular photo strip on any phone with a QR scanner
– Extensive operator customization options. Customize: Images on the LED screen; Welcome & Goodbye screens; Lateral Text; Add your own music; 4th frame with logo/message; Frames; Collage photo options; and decals
– Competitive film/media costs! Please include an order for at least one roll of film at the time of purchase
– Check out the brand new Nexus Strip model!
– Additional Film Rolls
– Wireless USB Adapter.
– Microphone kit
– Waterproof booth cover
Check out the Strip Photo Kiosk in action
Here is a manufacturer made video that offers some more functionality details: