Solve the Mysteries Behind The Terrifying Monsters Of The Upside Down
Installed Dimensions: H: 75.5″ W: 21″ D: 55″ Weight: 250 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: H: 56″ W: 31″ D: 31″ Weight: 280 lbs.
Electrical: 110V @ 8A
Manufacturer: Stern Pinball
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD/VIEW THE STRANGER THINGS PINBALL FEATURES MATRIX [PDF]
Keep your games up-to-date! Search for the latest game code @ SternPinball.com
Bizarre events are happening in the town of Hawkins, IN, and it’s up to you to help unlock the mysteries while battling demonic forces in Stranger Things by Stern Pinball.
Based upon the hit Netflix TV show of the same name, Stranger Things recreates the look and the feel of the supernatural show in a way that only a pinball machine can do. A large wall representing the Hawkins National Laboratory dominates the playfield, which can be turned into a ramp as you play to reveal the terrifying Demogorgon bash toy in the back.
As you play, unlock the hidden meanings of the events in and around Hawkins as the heroes seek to help Eleven close the interdimensional gate to the Upside Down world. Hit the drop targets under the Laboratory Wall to progress; make shots on the three ramps as you also lock balls and unlock the exciting multiball modes.
Check out Stranger Things Pro from this manufacturer made Features Promo.
September 2021: This game is compatible with the new Stern Insider Connected network. Stay tuned for more details!
– Based upon the hit Netflix TV series of the same name
– Season 1 themed artwork; special UV ink integrated into the art!
– Incorporates various elements from the show including the suspense, mystery and humor to make for a compelling game
– Two flippers, three ramps, a spinner, four drop targets, DEMODOG stand-up targets, two hideout ball scoops and various multiball modes
– Demogorgon bash toy is revealed when the Hawkins Laboratory wall transforms into a ramp
– Video screen shows custom animations, scoring, game info and clips from the show
– Custom speech provided by actor David Harbour (Police Chief Jim Hopper)
– 3 wizard modes, 5 Demogorgon battle modes, 12 chapter modes and 5 multiball modes
– Powered by Stern’s SPIKE-2 platform
– Plenty of operator options to allow locations to customize the game to their needs
– Comes with a standard 2-slot coin door, wired for a DBA and card swipe
– Also available in Premium and Limited Edition models
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.