It’s a perfect storm of technology coming together, and now you can ride it with Trio-Tech’s Storm motion ride simulator.
The Storm continues the evolution of high-earning entertainment that Trio-Tech has become known for, taking a step up from the Typhoon ride as we know them. Still in place is the world class D-Box motion platform that handles up to 2 riders, providing for the most realistic motion experience on the market. Building on top of that are the wind blowers and attached Virtual Reality headsets! The VR aspect of this ride makes it far more immersive to the riders, allowing them to look around the ride world in a way that the flatscreen cannot provide. A face mask dispenser is built into the front so that players can wear those without the worry of keeping an attendant watching and cleaning the ride constantly.
Then the Storm takes it to the next level by making this a fully interactive game ride. Also built into the front panel in between the blowers is a Leap motion camera. This is capable of detecting both of the hands for the riders, allowing them to participate with the world in an intuitive way. During the rides, simply wave your hands to catch or knock away the objects that appear. Each is worth a certain number of points; get the most points to come out as the winner at the end of the ride! This aspect also can help drive replays in a way that a non-interactive ride cannot.
Watch the Storm ride as seen at IAAPA Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Trio-Tech’s Storm Features:
– From the creators of the hugely popular Mad Wave Motion Theater, Typhoon and XD Theater
– Best-in-class motion system developed in partnership with D-Box
– Three interactive ride films included (Canyon Coaster; Reef Rider & Sugary Slope)
– Seats 1-2 players; safety bar and seat belts are also included
– Adjustable VR headsets (with built-in headphones) are attached
– Face mask dispenser included – no constant attendant required for operation!
– Leap motion camera detects finite movements from both players
– 55″ marquee monitor shows the action from one rider’s point-of-view during play
– No WiFi required!
– Coin-op or card swipe ready
– NOTE: This needs a minimum of 50 square feet to operate