Take On The Intergalactic Hero’s Journey With Amazing Comic-style Artwork
Installed Dimensions: H: 75.5″ W: 21″ D: 55″ Weight: 250 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: H: 56″ W: 31″ D: 31″ Weight: 280 lbs.
Electrical: 110V @ 8A
Manufacturer: Stern Pinball
Note: These links below show the standard art package. They will be updated when/if Stern releases similar materials for the Comic Art editions
Return to that galaxy “far, far away” with Stern Pinball’s STAR WARS. This listing is for the Premium model – Comic Art edition.
Star Wars Pinball is based upon the original trilogy of films, Episodes IV, V & VI. Designed by pinball legend Steve Ritchie, elements of each movie are incorporated into the artwork, playfield toys and game modes. It also features Stern’s new LCD backbox display that plays clips from the beloved films along with scoring and other game information. Powered by Stern’s SPIKE hardware, all models also enjoy the presence of a second, smaller LCD on the playfield that will show dynamic targets to hit with the pinball before time runs out.
The Comic Art Edition has a completely new art package, designed by popular artist Randy Martinez. Martinez has made a name for himself in creating artwork for Star Wars and other works in the past. This brings a new dimension to the game, fitting with an art style that you would expect to find in classic pinball machines.
The Premium version of the game also features: 2 flippers, 2 pop-bumpers w/ 1 sling; 2 steel wire ramps PLUS a unique magnet-powered Hyperdrive ramp that curves above the flippers and into the Death Star; 5 FORCE drop targets; Tatooine Scoop target; 4 selectable game modes (Escape From Hoth, Destroy The Death Star, Escape From Tatooine, Battle Above Endor); special interactive video sequences (such as tap the button to destroy the TIE fighters on the screen); and right drain save ball feature and a 3rd button mounted to the center front of the game for additional game interactivity.
Here is the premium version of the Star Wars Comic Art Edition as seen at IAAPA 2019. Video available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD!
For more details on the differences between models and what is included, click here to download/view the Star Wars Pinball Feature Matrix (PDF)
– NEW FOR OCT. 2019! Comic Art – All of the game art has been replaced with hand-drawn, professional quality comic book style artwork by Randy Martinez
– Fight against the Galactic Empire as Luke Skywalker or Han Solo
– HD LCD screen in the backbox shows clips from the movies, scoring and other pertinent game information
– 4.25″ LCD on the playfield serves as an interactive target
– Features the Original Star Wars music score by John Williams; piped through a high-fidelity sound system (features separate bass/treble adjusters)
– Premium artwork package features elements and characters from all movies with a focus on The Empire Strikes Back; sideart focuses on the iconic battle above Tatoonie and the ground battle Hoth.
– Death Star toy in the upper left hand corner of the playfield that opens for the “explosion”
– Unique Hyperdrive ramp brings the balls down to the area above the flippers; magnetic acceleration sends them flying into the Death Star toy.
– Also features Millennium Falcon and TIE Fighter toys
– Powered by Stern Pinball’s SPIKE-2 hardware system; many operator adjustments to gameplay and pricing available
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door; DBA or card swipe ready
Looking For Other Star Wars Games? See what else we list, including Star Wars Battle Pod, Star Wars Episode I Pinball and more!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.